As most will have noticed, the stock's price has been reaching new two-year highs recently. The market capitalization is approaching $400 million.
I could take a very handsome profit now but I am not selling. Here's why:
1. I bought my first shares because I thought this Company had the potential to be highly disruptive to a major market - and what is more "major" than currency?
2. I bought more shares once I met the founders of the company and saw the quality of the people they were bringing to the mission. ( In truth Goldmoney reminded me of Apple. I was an Apple Software Developer when I met the "Two Steves" back in 1978.)
3. Management has shown themselves to be adaptable. Not everything they try works at first but they learn and they adjust. The latest announcement regarding the "vaulting" of crypto currencies is just one example. ( The original name of the enterprise, BitGold, reflected the founders interest in these emerging blockchain technologies.)
4. This is by nature a high risk enterprise. Yet, the Board of Directors have smartly addressed these risks by strengthening the balance sheet at every opportunity. Staying debt free and increasing the cash reserves does at least two things: it allows the company to continue to invest heavily in the core platform every quarter; and, it allows me to sleep contentedly every night. The current $30 million bought deal is spot on.
5. They have only just begun. In the grand scheme of things, Goldmoney is still relatively unknown internationally. Most people "don't get it" in the same sense that the managers of post offices didn't "get" email at first. Or mall owners didn't "get" Amazon.
So this old dog is hanging on as long as I sense the passion of the founders is real and the Board continues its record of good corporate governance. Why would I leave after the second inning of a World Series game?
[TASK] Will pay $4 USD Paypal for someone who create a Goldmoney acc with this email.
submitted 2 months ago by MineurDETER
Use this email adress : Applike.firstname.lastname@example.org
When done send me a pm
Everyone else: This is why the verification process is somwhat laborious.
of course as i have pointed out before, dont get bank statements or bills though the post anymore, have not for a long time, and besides my holding is completely varified so why do i need to do that yet again?