Integration with PersonalCapital.com and Mint.com

jmr5djmr5d Posts: 218 Bronze ✭✭✭
It would be nice to be able to track the value of your gold savings alongside other forms of savings and investments using Personal Capital and Mint. Goldmoney is already integrated with Personal Capital, but not Bitgold.

Comments

• anthony28anthony28 Posts: 43 Tin ✭
    I was just thinking about this the other day.
    I use Mint and it would be nice to be able to link bitgold up with it.
  • jmr5djmr5d Posts: 218 Bronze ✭✭✭
    For a minute there I was beginning to think I was the only one around here that used any of those services. :smile:
  • anthony28anthony28 Posts: 43 Tin ✭
    I'd imagine its in the to do list but not near the top. There are a few other things id like to see first though.
  • TerryTerry Posts: 20 Tin ✭
    Mint.com actually has a connection with GoldMoney, however I don't think the connections are flushed out yet. It may be trying to link to GoldMoney wealth management account versus the BitGold account.

I've been working with Mint.com to get my account on GoldMoney.com/bitgold connected.
  • DinchDinch Posts: 63 Copper ✭✭
    I too would like to see this happen.
  • TheRaveneerTheRaveneer Posts: 88 Bronze ✭✭✭
    edited April 14
    I've been advocating this since I started with Goldmoney 6 months ago. The Goldmoney connection in Mint pointed to the Wealth URL. But now they point to the consolidated URL. Initially they said it only supported Wealth anyways and were working on Personal + Business. But yesterday I heard from the Mint engineers that Personal + Business is supported under this account setup, too. However, it's been almost a week now and my "credentials" are not working. We're working through the issue and of course I would report on here if I ever get a Goldmoney balance in Mint.

It's one of my biggest concerns about Goldmoney is not being able to track my savings in my financial networth. It should be priority #1 on behalf of all GM users.
  • TerryTerry Posts: 20 Tin ✭
    you are correct...I have been working with them for several weeks and there can only be one answer. They are trying to authentic to GoldMoney's Wealth account versus the Savings in Gold account.
  • DinchDinch Posts: 63 Copper ✭✭
    It now allows me to input an email address as well as a holding number. But it still won't authenticate in Mint. On the right track though. Hopefully will be fixed soon.