removing barriers to entry

jmr5djmr5d Posts: 218 Bronze ✭✭✭
One of the reasons more people don't save in gold is that there is a considerably high barrier to entry to getting started. It just seems too complicated, there's too much they don't understand about industry conventions and jargon, and the industry generally makes it seem daunting and expensive to be involved. Personally, I have been interested in saving in precious metals for years, but until recently I always just put it off till later because it was too inconvenient. I had only been buying bullion rounds on my own for a short while before I ran across Bitgold, and I was almost instantly sold on it.

Bitgold solves the typical beginner issues with an extremely user-friendly customer interface, transparent and easy-to-understand pricing, and convenient deposit and redemption options. The partnership with a well known brand like Brinks lowers the perceived risk to the potential customer. Also, I like how with Bitgold customers don't have to be confused by the million different types of coins and bars out there in order to get started, they just know they're buying pure gold by the gram at 1% over spot. Bitgold pretty much checks all the boxes, removes all the potential objections, and makes the process seem fun instead of scary to the average person.

Comments

• GoldmattersGoldmatters Posts: 3,534 Admin
    @jmr5d you are so right about this. Bitgold has made buying (and selling) gold so easy it almost doesn't make sense not to do it. They have achieved what no one else has been able to through innovation and technology.
  • GoldIsCurrencyGoldIsCurrency Posts: 1,712 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
  • rohanibuang61rohanibuang61 Posts: 2,379 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    @jmr5d Agree and you are right. :)
  • nigelmarkdiasnigelmarkdias Posts: 1,323 Silver ✭✭✭✭
    This is why Bitgold is on the runway and I am on board. @rohanibuang61 @BigD @ArtMatters @jmr5d
    jmr5d said:

One of the reasons more people don't save in gold is that there is a considerably high barrier to entry to getting started. It just seems too complicated, there's too much they don't understand about industry conventions and jargon, and the industry generally makes it seem daunting and expensive to be involved. Personally, I have been interested in saving in precious metals for years, but until recently I always just put it off till later because it was too inconvenient. I had only been buying bullion rounds on my own for a short while before I ran across Bitgold, and I was almost instantly sold on it.

Bitgold solves the typical beginner issues with an extremely user-friendly customer interface, transparent and easy-to-understand pricing, and convenient deposit and redemption options. The partnership with a well known brand like Brinks lowers the perceived risk to the potential customer. Also, I like how with Bitgold customers don't have to be confused by the million different types of coins and bars out there in order to get started, they just know they're buying pure gold by the gram at 1% over spot. Bitgold pretty much checks all the boxes, removes all the potential objections, and makes the process seem fun instead of scary to the average person.

• rohanibuang61rohanibuang61 Posts: 2,379 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    @nigelmarkdias totally agreed and like it.