Transaction fails - debit/credit card payment fails

Hello,
I am trying to buy a large sum of gold using a credit/debit card and the payment repeatedly fails. Can you advise?

@Melanie

Best Answer

Answers

• mt1mt1 Posts: 3 Tin ✭
    Never mind it works!
  • mt1mt1 Posts: 3 Tin ✭
    @Melanie what is the limit to enjoy the 0.5% purchase bonus? I seem to have paid 1% on my large purchase :/
  • Done321Done321 Posts: 4 Tin ✭
    I loaded my card last Friday and here it is Wednesday mid day and I can't get to my money...the money was transferred from my vault...immediately you all took your transaction fees and quite honestly I haven't had to wait this long (actually I have and for what reason...unknown)....what is the hold-up. I go back and forth with you all on these type of issues....and so I don't promote your card because your consistency seems to operate on the glitchy system
  • DJBDDJBD Posts: 2 Tin ✭
    Hi, I am new here and I want to make my first deposit I don't want to miss the bonus and I keep trying, I have used my debit and credit card and it always comes back with a transaction failed message. Please help. Thank You.
  • MelanieMelanie Posts: 1,045 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Done321 - I have just sent you an email, but it looks like your card was blocked due to entering the incorrect PIN too many times (which is why you could not complete transactions). The funds are on your card, and if you follow the instructions I have sent you via email, you will be able to proceed to use your card.
  • DJBDDJBD Posts: 2 Tin ✭
    I entered the correct info, it still isn't working. I know the funds are there. That was weird.
  • MelanieMelanie Posts: 1,045 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    @DJBD You may need to give your card provider a quick call - sometimes on a first time purchase with an online merchant, purchases may be blocked.