Goldmoney Accepted Here

PinkdogPinkdog Posts: 504 Silver ✭✭✭✭
I was walking into a store the other day and there was a sticker on the door that said Visa Accepted Here. It would be cool if Goldmoney provided stickers to Business Account holder they could put on their door/window to notify customers that Goldmoney is accepted. Just a thought.

Comments

• mau5trapmau5trap Posts: 13 Tin ✭
    I feel like that functionality still needs to be developed. There's no POS gold acceptance technology yet. The guy behind the counter would just have to say yeah here's my phone number or email account: send me the gold through text? I dont see how that works until theres a goldmoney card (paying in gold not prepaid dollars) and goldmoney processing terminal. Without it a "goldmoney accepted here" sticker makes no sense because everyone also accepts dollar denominated prepaid mastercard creditcards. Seems like a big ask for undeveloped technology.
  • AnacapAnacap Posts: 90 Copper ✭✭
    mau5trap said:

I feel like that functionality still needs to be developed. There's no POS gold acceptance technology yet. The guy behind the counter would just have to say yeah here's my phone number or email account: send me the gold through text? I dont see how that works until theres a goldmoney card (paying in gold not prepaid dollars) and goldmoney processing terminal. Without it a "goldmoney accepted here" sticker makes no sense because everyone also accepts dollar denominated prepaid mastercard creditcards. Seems like a big ask for undeveloped technology.

You're right, but the point is to be smug about our positions isn't it? lol :smiley:
  • PinkdogPinkdog Posts: 504 Silver ✭✭✭✭
    Good points. The reality is a coffee shop could easily accept Goldmoney by simply having an iPAD on the counter. Everybody has a smart phone today. The Goldmoney Master Card is one option, but if I was a small business owner I would want to be paid in physical gold rather than by the Goldmoney Master Card. It would save the business owner on the credit card processing fees which usually run 2-4 percent.
  • GoldmattersGoldmatters Posts: 3,470 Admin
    If the coffee shop has a website they could easily add the Pay with Gold button and accept gold that way. Any website merchant can do this if they have a product to sell online
  • optiopti Posts: 33 Tin ✭
    edited April 8
    If you like to add a Goldmoney payment button to your digital product sales page, or if you have an idea for a digital product or service you like to develop, let me know. I maybe able to assist you with your project, no matter how far along you are with it.

Here is an example of a digital product you can get by paying with Goldmoney, but I have set it up so you can also get your own copy by acting like an affiliate for it. Check it out, it's quite educational! :)