gold spoiler virus alert

paddy10tellyspaddy10tellys Posts: 140 Bronze ✭✭✭
If I were a Goldmoney competitor (and there are many) I'd seed social media with viral marketing countermeasures aimed at undermining the core message starting right here on this forum with hired trolls...

Comments

• GMONEY1GMONEY1 Posts: 250 Bronze ✭✭✭
    Active community members and/or mods should just flag it as "spam" or (psychological) "abuse"... It's just annoying.

Great point @paddy10tellys
  • UvasUvas Posts: 646 Silver ✭✭✭✭
    It is a sign that we are moving up in the world!

B)
  • GMONEY1GMONEY1 Posts: 250 Bronze ✭✭✭
    @paddy10tellys ... Maybe not even paid ...or competitors...

Could be Brian Kelly trying to get back at Schiff over the BTC/Gold CNBC argument hahaha...

My advice to the community... Echoing what @Josh Crumb and @Roy Sebag have said ... Stay focused!

Goldmoney, while not perfect, has MANY value propositions (like full-reserve, gold utility, diversification, etc) esp given the political and monetary risks that are inherent to the current global financial system.
  • PinkdogPinkdog Posts: 475 Silver ✭✭✭✭
    I agree there are likely people posting false complaints. Goldmoney is going to put a lot of other online gold dealers out of business. The only way they can get back is to post false claims and start rumior. We need to be mindful and keep a close eye out and flag them.