Goldmoney Pay/Checkout Code

GMONEY1GMONEY1 Posts: 313 Bronze ✭✭✭
I'm in the early stages of developing an app and I'd like to include Goldmoney checkout. Where can I get the code for that? And what language is it (JavaScript, Py, etc)?
Does one have to have a business account to get that code? And is there a way to run a test transaction?

Comments

• GMONEY1GMONEY1 Posts: 313 Bronze ✭✭✭
    It seems like the checkout can only be used with "items" with a fixed price. For example, a t-shirt for $20.

What about things with market prices? Like stubhub tickets, or eBay items.

Maybe I'm missing something...
  • optiopti Posts: 33 Tin ✭
    The product has to be added to a list in the business account first so it can be selected for the system to generate the code for the payment button script ... when adding a product to the list, it has to be identified as either digital or physical. It would be a logical next step to provide a field for an instant download link if it is a digital product and one would like to make an instant download possible.

One added option would make the Goldmoney payment system a lot more popular ... the ability to attract affiliates who would be able to earn a commission income marketing such digital products which would be identified by the product listing as offering a fixed percentage of, say 30%, 50% or 65%, etc. as commission payment to the affiliate.

Making the listing of such digital products search and sortable to the members of the community could be made even more interesting to the membership by providing good information on digital product creation, from email to video courses, over music and sound files, to software, scripts and text files, including eBooks of various types, from technical manuals to a wide variety of practical instructions and valuable information.

Just imagine the growing popularity of Goldmoney once the first steps in this direction are in place and ever more members get involved in earning Goldmoney with these kinds of tools and utilities?
  • GMONEY1GMONEY1 Posts: 313 Bronze ✭✭✭
    opti said:

The product has to be added to a list in the business account first so it can be selected for the system to generate the code for the payment button script ... when adding a product to the list, it has to be identified as either digital or physical.

@opti the main part that seems to be missing is a way to automate a market price for a given customer on my site (currently in devel). So, as you say, I could add the product as 'Event Ticket', but all of the tickets would have different prices for each user (and different events even).

Ebay is a good example too; the item up for auction might be 'a widget', but that widget might sell for any amount. I would entertain Goldmoney pay integration if I knew that the amounts (and items) were programmable.

An API for this would be awesome!