Customer pay via Goldmoney

YusriYusri Posts: 1 Tin ✭
I want to ask about business account. Can goldmoney become payment gateway for my business which means my customer put thier visa or mastercard and the money go direct to my goldmoney business account?

Comments

• TexTex Posts: 197 Bronze ✭✭✭
    I believe there is a lot of red tape regulation preventing Goldmoney from offering that as an option for business.
    At this time your customers will have to have a Goldmoney account in order to pay you.

So as a merchant the customer pool that can pay through the Goldmoney network is limited to only those 1.4+ million people worldwide who have Goldmoney accounts.
  • aurum101aurum101 Posts: 6 Tin ✭
    This is currently a limitation, however, even PayPal once have started as an unknown.

The thing I don't understand:
    Even if those payment companies are competitors, why not somehow mention that PayPal, MasterCard, Visa, and more payment options can be used once a Goldmoney account is opened. This is a show stopper for a whole lot of people. They only get to know this AFTER they opened an account.

Suggestion: Let them know in advance, and they will gradually shift their focus to real money.

Thank you.