Cannot redeem to bank account

I receive the following error message when trying to redeem my gold holdings to my bank account: "An unknown error has occurred, please try again later."

Has anyone else received this error message? I tried yesterday and today and both times received this message.
Tagged:

Comments

• CraigCraig Posts: 33
    edited April 10
    @thereehalest Unfortunately, I am unable to speak to account specifics over the Community forum.

However, should you be encountering issues with redemption, the first step is to look at the amount you are trying to redeem to ensure you have enough to cover it. As gold is constantly fluctuating in market value we recommend switching the currency setting to GAU (Gold grams) if you're zeroing out. Please note, you will receive your funds in whatever currency your bank account is set to - this is simply to adjust for fluctuations in valuation while you make the redemption.

Going forward, should this not solve your problem please feel free to write us at Customer Success at goldmoneypersonal@goldmoney.com where we can take an in-depth look at the problem and get this resolved to your satisfaction.

Thank you.
  • thereehalestthereehalest Posts: 2 Tin ✭
    Thank you.

I am not trying to withdraw more than I have in the account.

I do not think fluctuations are to blame because I have tried to redeem less than the amount in my account and I receive the same error message.
  • MelanieMelanie Posts: 1,045 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    @thereehalest Make sure to use the GAU (gold gram) currency option, as Craig noted, to avoid issue. By doing so, you will ensure that you redeem your full vault balance, less applicable fees.
  • GaryGary Posts: 2 Tin ✭
    I have tried the same thing. Wrote CS. get referred the CS segment on the site. One email from two different CS repsl. Just seem to run me in circles. I need to deposit into Paypal Vault. Your site will not allow me to do so. What gives.
  • DAVIDESPOSITODAVIDESPOSITO Posts: 1 Tin ✭
    Redeeming gold via Bank Transfer

@Melanie

I'm still waiting for a bank transfer - the transaction was made on the 4th of May...

And still ne monet on my bank account...