Withdrawal

EdgarsArtEdgarsArt Posts: 13 Tin ✭
I made a a withdrawal on 9 of april. On 11 i got email from goldmoney that is is approved.
Usually it took me 2 days to receive it in my bank account. Not is is already 20 of april and i still don't have it.
I write an email but did not got an answer. What happened? It shows completed on goldmoney, but why i don't have it?
Wire transfer
Can someone here take a look at this??

Comments

• ChrisChris Posts: 53 Bronze ✭✭✭
    Hello @EdgarsArt

I will have one of our agents contact you as soon as possible in regards to your support ticket as it is related to your account specifically. We can definitely assist you.

Thank you for your patience.
  • t_w_s33t_w_s33 Posts: 13 Tin ✭
    Hello My Gold money card has not been working lately, and curious as to why? If someone could help me that would be great! LOVE YOU GOLD MONEY !!!
  • MelanieMelanie Posts: 1,045 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    @t_w_s33 It appears that you were attempting to spend more than you had loaded to the card, but with your recent load it appears your transactions are going through without issue!
  • EdgarsArtEdgarsArt Posts: 13 Tin ✭
    Melanie said:

@t_w_s33 It appears that you were attempting to spend more than you had loaded to the card, but with your recent load it appears your transactions are going through without issue!

I still have not received my transfer. since april 11. And i sent another too on 25, and it is also missing, the second one too?? I contacted my bank, they said they dont have any pending transactions. Give me info about my money, what??
  • EdgarsArtEdgarsArt Posts: 13 Tin ✭
    Chris said:

Hello @EdgarsArt

I will have one of our agents contact you as soon as possible in regards to your support ticket as it is related to your account specifically. We can definitely assist you.

Thank you for your patience.

I still have not received my transfer. since april 11. And i sent another too on 25, and it is also missing, the second one too?? I contacted my bank, they said they dont have any pending transactions. Give me info about my money, what??
  • Robotchicken99Robotchicken99 Posts: 1 Tin ✭
    Withdrew funds 9 February but needed to update bank account number, which I did same day. Goldmoney confirmed withdrawl approved on same day but now 14 Feburary and still no funds in my bank account. Have emailed support numerous times but no response...not happy, need my funds delivered..