Internal operation suggestion: Self-audit and escalate support for hung transactions

PowerlunchmoneyPowerlunchmoney Posts: 217 Bronze ✭✭✭
My suggestion is this: Upon receiving a deposit/withdrawal request, time how long it takes to complete a transaction. Overdue transactions should be pushed up the support ladder and reach out to the customer if there is an issue with their transaction. Perhaps this is already happening to some degree but it just occurred to me that as a customer, I'd appreciate an email, notification or even a phone call. This would bolster trust in the company and rectify any problems related to the initial linking of a payment rail to Goldmoney accounts. Sort of a proactive approach to support.

There are too many transactions that slip through the cracks it seems. While its not always Goldmoney's fault, they may be able to alleviate some of those problems before the complaints arise. @roysebag I'm referring to a reference from your twitter feed of an unhappy customer with a transaction stuck in limbo for weeks. @Darrell @Melanie @Josh Crumb