TRADE BITGOLD for BITCOIN or MAIDSAFE COINS

BitcoinGeekBitcoinGeek Posts: 1 Tin ✭
edited June 7 in Community Cafe
I would be interested in Trading some BITGOLD for Maidsafe or Bitcoin... If you or anyone you know is holding MAIDSAFE or Bitcoin please contact me and we can trade. You or they MUST have a BITGOLD account.

Comments

• CampeadorCampeador Posts: 181 Bronze ✭✭✭
    edited June 7
    I think this is how is going to play out...

Cryptos have a problem, is not physical. Gold and Silver has a problem; hard to transport. What I see is... Cryptos is the Transportation Method and Measuring Stick of wealth backed by Gold. Once the US Dollar falls, how you know what Precious Metals are worth. That is when Cryptos come in place.

I do not want to carry all my metal and store it. Cryptos is a good way to make the transition from Physical to the Ether and back to the Physical. A vehicle of excahge to pay for good and services.

Goldmoney is right there, all it needs is to add Cryptos on the exchange instead of Gov Backed Tiolet Paper.
  • BigMouseBigMouse Posts: 73 Copper ✭✭
    @ Campeador Great idea! thanks!
  • GMONEY1GMONEY1 Posts: 380 Silver ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 7
    I mentioned this in another discussion a few months back, but Goldmoney could offer up an exchange of their own to trade between crypto and PMs. It's kind of a pain in the as$ to go from two Goldmoney accounts to coinbase to kraken etc (and then funding from a bank too)... if that were all in one place... HOME RUN!
    Goldmoney is lucky in that their competitive advantage to places like coinbase and kraken is that the heart of their business is Gold already. A quicker (and maybe easier) way to do this would likely be an acquisition/merger/JV with kraken or the like. Just my 2 GGs @Roy Sebag
  • CampeadorCampeador Posts: 181 Bronze ✭✭✭
    edited June 7
    Look like great minds think alike.

For what I see, the Fiat Currency is going to take a dump. If so, how can you transact with a piece of Gold, located thousands of miles away. On that case, Crypto comes in and screw the FOREX; it will cease to exist. For now, at this point in time, Gold to PM is fine; on the Economical chaos, is going to be a cluster fock of epic proportions... during then, what?

Gold Money needs to setup Crypto Exchange, just in case. Then watch the market to see what Cryptos are the popular ones and bleep out the junk ones.

On my case... will be waiting on what I will exchange my Gold. That is why I have Silver on hand. IMHO will be the street money.
  • Mr_Troy_OzMr_Troy_Oz Posts: 56 Copper ✭✭
    edited June 8
    @ Campeador said: "Goldmoney could offer up 'an exchange of their own' to trade between crypto and PMs."

This is an absolutely brilliant idea!
    This could add huge utility, cost, and convenience gains for current Goldmoney clients. Plus, entice many crypto savvy people to join the Goldmoney platform, for just that one reason alone.. Crypto to Gold, and vise versa. Perfect!.
    - Such a move would put Goldmoney well ahead of the curve in many peoples eyes.
    - Build it, and they will come.. 'Just Need To Do It!!'
  • golden_grgolden_gr Posts: 664 Bronze ✭✭✭

I would be interested in Trading some BITGOLD for Maidsafe or Bitcoin... If you or anyone you know is holding MAIDSAFE or Bitcoin please contact me and we can trade. You or they MUST have a BITGOLD account.

Maybe i can help you mate. I already did some trades in past .