More than 7 days to load Card?

GoldwebGoldweb Posts: 2 Tin ✭
edited June 2017 in About Goldmoney Products
Hello, on day 16th of june i requested a card load but today 23th of june the credit is not credited. Who is having the same problem?

Comments

• Skookum_JimSkookum_Jim Posts: 123 Bronze ✭✭✭
    Wouldn't say i have trouble yet but i loaded the card from two different vaults over an hour ago and both says pending. It used to take seconds every time i did this before.
  • SPARTANONSPARTANON Posts: 4 Tin ✭
    edited June 2017
    Yes I have the same problem, loaded two of my cards on 17th and 18th of June, none of the funds still has not processed yet!!! I have lost three items I wished to purchase at auction, so much for using Gold Money as an alternative bank account! I may draw down my account to a regular bank instead as this system is not liquid enough.
  • Skookum_JimSkookum_Jim Posts: 123 Bronze ✭✭✭
    And last night i got the confirmation email from GM, 1 gram from toronto and 2 grams from zurich. Both cleared around 60 hours after the transactions was initiated so all good here!

Something has happened in the network though, it might be mastercard that has slowed down? The redemptions used to be within seconds from pressing the button even on a weekend - i checked previous transactions i made since i got the card back in october last year.