17 days to load a card???

SPARTANONSPARTANON Posts: 4 Tin ✭
edited July 2017 in About Goldmoney Products
Are other members are having the same problem as me? from reading posts it seems so, this is beyond a joke!
I am still waiting for my gold held in Zurich, to be transferred to my Swiss Franc card since 17th of June. I have emailed twice with no response. If this is the kind of customer service one can expect during usual banking, then what can I expect when the system crashes?
I have had to borrow the money from my family, in order to pay for items I would have had on this account.
so much for using Gold Money as a bank account, I'm going back to my prepaid cards instead!

Comments

• KatyMillingtonKatyMillington Posts: 49 Tin ✭
    Hi @SPARTANON - is this in relation to a Personal Account or Goldmoney Holding?
  • SPARTANONSPARTANON Posts: 4 Tin ✭
    edited July 2017
    Hi @KatyMillington , this is for a personal account I have had with Gold Money for over a year. Usually funds take a few days to be processed to the card, sometimes instantly for small amounts. Lately the delays are longer and longer. This was a first use of the Swiss card and since then I have not been able to move further funds from Zurich until this one is processed.
    Please email me - katy.millington@goldmoney.com - and I'll see if I can help!
  • llop1977llop1977 Posts: 13 Tin ✭
    me too friend, just like you, Zurich, Personal account, and a card CHF currency, but I'm only 8 business days waiting to reload the card. Also from Zurich, last time was instantaniouly, but this time... I'm thinking to cancel my holding
    I feel lucky, because I got answer from support yesterday, telling me that there are some problems with Mastercard...
    Can I mail you Katy? I'm in GREAT need of this cash!
    @llop1977 absolutely, send me an email and we'll get this resolved
  • SpartacusSpartacus Posts: 1 Tin ✭
    Yes. The reloading of the prepaid card takes now more times. it used to be instantly, now it takes more than two, three working days or longer from gold held in Ottawa and London. If this delay remains, I quit the goldmoney account. Because: TIME IS MONEY.
  • ReallylikecryptoReallylikecrypto Posts: 33 Tin ✭
    I read this the other night and it made me nervous. I still have my personal verified account going so I just went ahead and loaded my card with 20 bucks. Went on Amazon and bought something. It offered me the price in GBP along with the local currency, I accepted GBP and no tax was added to my order! It took until the next morning to show what the balance on the card was though.