Free 'Starter' account

HClausenHClausen Posts: 36 Copper ✭✭
A small 'starter' account with a limit of, say 50 or 100 gram AU, would make it easier to recommend Goldmoney to friends.

Comments

• PinkdogPinkdog Posts: 511 Silver ✭✭✭✭
    I'm quickly coming to the conclusion the only way Goldmoney will get people to switch to the Holdings Account is to provide a small amount of free storage or perhaps grandfather them for the current grams.
  • GMONEY1GMONEY1 Posts: 415 Silver ✭✭✭✭
    Imo there is insufficient evidence or data available to the public for that conclusion @Pinkdog ; analysis on account breakdown and flows would be sufficient, but not a few posts in the community.

I also think silver is a favorable draw toward the new holding, but even that is speculation. With a relatively low nominal price of silver and a historically high gold/silver ratio I would imagine that there would be demand to establish a holding of silver (It'd be nice to see some data to support or reject that hypothesis).
  • TexTex Posts: 197 Bronze ✭✭✭
    I guess it would all depend on the type of client they'll be targeting from here on out.

There is a huge education gap about gold in the U.S. So IMO if GM is targeting potential clients who have little knowledge of gold a small free storage would be necessary to entice them to open an account. If GM is targeting more knowledgeable clients, then it won't matter.