Goldmoney Gold Mastercard

Everyone that watched the Joe Rogan podcast with Peter Schiff would have noticed what a strong marketing tool the 18k gold mastercard is.

Goldmoney should strongly consider to sponsor a gold mastercard to select individuals who will endorse Goldmoney in return.

Comments

• CampeadorCampeador Posts: 204 Bronze ✭✭✭
    I have mixed feelings... I am afraid that is going to be stolen for the simple fact that has "Gold".

Nevertheless... I am curious on how much are they.
  • TexTex Posts: 197 Bronze ✭✭✭
    @Campeador I wouldn't use it at a restaurant that I had to give up my card to pay.
    @AEther Using a bar of gold (or silver) to pay for items, that's a cool promotional item.
  • RocketDogRocketDog Posts: 465 Bronze ✭✭✭
    @Campeador I agree with you about worries that the gold card would be lost or stolen. Even Peter joked about that at the end of the video.

I think the answer is, "If you have to worry about losing your gold mastercard, (like worrying about the prices on the menu) then you shouldn't get one."

My plastic Goldmoney Mastercard has a little gold chip on it, does that count? And it gets filled by selling gold that I have in a holding account. That is still really cool even if it doesn't make weighty, clinking noises when tapped on various items in a studio (how often do you need that feature)?
    It would be much cheaper and still fun to redeem some gold cubes or coins and play with a stack of them. (OK...stack and stacks of them.)