Comments

• RocketDogRocketDog Posts: 465 Bronze ✭✭✭
    Very interesting article @Goldmatters. That could force the US Petrodollars start coming back home.
  • CampeadorCampeador Posts: 204 Bronze ✭✭✭

Muammar Mohammed Abu Minyar Gaddafi tried with the Gold Dinar and see what happen to him.
  • RocketDogRocketDog Posts: 465 Bronze ✭✭✭
    Indeed he did @Campeador, and I think he had been so vilified by the western media that by the time he got "removed" most westerners thought he deserved it. It will be harder for USA to mess with China. I hope they don't. I hope the USA finds a way to gracefully stop being an empire and retreat back to the homeland, even if it does cause a currency problem. They'll have to regrow the national economy on manufacturing, green energy and services but in the long run we'll all be better off.
  • CampeadorCampeador Posts: 204 Bronze ✭✭✭
    Yes, we need to get our manufacture going again. As far Green Energy, with the present tech, has been a dead end full of rackets, scams, embezelment at tax payer's expense.

We need to get back on Nuclear Power, more so on Molten Salt Thorium Reactors. Thorium is 7 or so more abundant than Uranium and is depleted to nothing.