Full Holding Verification Process

I wish someone at Goldmoney would verify the documents that I've sent 6 times over the last month so that I can start funding my account.

Comments

• GoldmattersGoldmatters Posts: 3,559 Admin
    Thanks for sending your concerns @WHBV . I have passed them along. The developers are working with the compliance team to update and streamline the onboarding process. It is anticipated that it will be complete in the next 1-2 weeks, aiming for a 30 second sign up!
  • DevinCooperDevinCooper Posts: 9 Tin ✭
    @Goldmatters

"It is anticipated that it will be complete in the next 1-2 weeks, aiming for a 30 second sign up!" Can you go into more detail about this?
  • jgalt32jgalt32 Posts: 6 Tin ✭
    I have been waiting for over 3 weeks after completing a very buggy process to set up my new account and the account still has not been verified. . How will I know when it is verified? The only way I have is to occasionally logon and try to transfer to the new holding account. I have sent 4 emails to support and also messages through the website all going unanswered. Is this product really ready for prime time?
    Hello @jgalt32! Have you tried sending a secure message within your Holding? I have also passed your message along.
  • daveyboy103daveyboy103 Posts: 5 Tin ✭
    I have the same problem, total radio silence when messages are sent, you guys need to sort this out as it is really worrying for a company managing my money to not reply to enquires about why a simple photo id verification process is taking so long. Can you please get someone to respond to message that are sent, surely that is the minimum one could expect from a platform? Are you all really that busy? If you are HIRE MORE PEOPLE!!
  • frontellfrontell Posts: 1 Tin ✭
    Agreed, it's not acceptable
  • ilyailya Posts: 8 Tin ✭
    I already have a 2 years old account and I cannot access funds in it because it is blocked. It took 10 days to get a response from Goldmoney that I need to re-submit my employment evidence (something I've already done back in February). Then it took another 5 days for them to confirm that resubmitted file was received and passed to the verification team. Another 6 days has passed since then, my account still locked.
    @Goldmatters, that's not great at all. I cannot and I shouldn't wait another "1-2 weeks" for Goldmoney to fix their software issues.
  • daveyboy103daveyboy103 Posts: 5 Tin ✭
    Any possibility that my question might be answered, so far I have had absolutely zero response from Goldmoney on any channel of communication I have tried.
  • Patriot1775Patriot1775 Posts: 3 Tin ✭
    I know customer service has been terrible. I'm having the same issue with verification. It's been 6 weeks for me. Also I was with gold money when they had personal accounts. The interface was so much easier and I could do bank transfers in the USA right from home. Now I have to actually go to the bank to transfer funds. This is a step in the wrong direction. I wonder if there was a change of management. I'm going to look for alternative options theres got to be something better out there.
  • Marco_1983Marco_1983 Posts: 152 Bronze ✭✭✭
    @daveyboy103 @WHBV Has anybody answered you regarding this subject? Please update us if so.

@Goldmatters @Melanie @KatyMillington ??

@Patriot1775 I agree customer service hasn't been good at all. I'm sorry to hear that you are having this issue with verification process. I personally am waiting for the new verification process to be implemented, if it does get implemented.
    Not only the entire process is too long, but even having to go to a layer or notary to have the verification form signed is really absurd. I refuse to do something like that. That is why I'm still at Basic Holding.

The way I see it is that, at one point they will have to get rid of all the Personal account so then they will be forced to upgrade our Basic Holdings to Full Holdings to link our old Personal accounts to our Holdings if the Personal accounts have gold in them. So either way, sooner or later we will get upgraded to Full Holding, no matter what.
    It has now been 6 weeks for me. Based on all the comments above, everyone is having the same problem. It is about time that Goldmoney holdings owns up to what is happening with their new accounts and manage expectations for people that have applied. The secure messaging system for the new holding account is obviously inadequate and unresponsive. If things don't improve quickly, maybe the discussion needs to be taken to social media to get some attention and honest dialogue with Goldmoney management.
  • RocketDogRocketDog Posts: 460 Bronze ✭✭✭
    Who is @jgalt32? I was really hoping they'd get a handle on this by now. Still hoping. Sorry to hear of your struggles.
  • helferleinhelferlein Posts: 155 Bronze ✭✭✭
    edited September 28
    Yes... it's unacceptable... I don't even no anymore if there is somebody behind this company.... even in the community is silence... There is no @melanie anymore... @Goldmatters is in silence since some weeks as well.... There are coming every some days some reminders to send some documents since the holding is not yet verified... I've sent those documents.... so check them and give me an answer!

I'm not so sure anymore to use this as wealth account.... And I am still a huge fan of the idea and system behind!
    But unfortunately the lack of support and response is making me loosing my faith!
  • helferleinhelferlein Posts: 155 Bronze ✭✭✭
    Hi @helferlein ! Your concerns were passed on by me to the appropriate parties when you posted them, as promised in my introductory post. Since the community is not the place for customer services responses and solutions, I do not provide updates on individual cases here.

Everyone please remember to check their spam folders.

Thank you!

Well, it finally happened today. My new Goldmoney holding account has been verified. It only took 7 weeks and 8 hours of my time, but it has happened. I am now in the process of transferring my holdings from my old account to new account. If there are any glitches with that. I will report back to the community.
    @Goldmatters If the community is not the place for customer service and personal relation managers do not respond, I wonder where can we search for answers?

Still waiting to know how and when the Full Holding verification process will be made simple?
    Thanks for the question @Marco_1983 ! The support portal is a good resource for some (not all obviously) general answers https://support.goldmoney.com .

Sometimes other community members also have answers for general questions, which is the one of the main purposes of the community.

With specific customer service issues, the support e mail portal: https://support.goldmoney.com/customer/portal/emails/new or relationship managers through your holding are the proper channels.

If I see that someone has already attempted those channels and has received no response, I send those comments along myself to support staff.
    @Goldmatters Thank you for your response.

So, when can I expect to get an answer from somebody regarding my problem?

Just curious, since It's been a few months now..