Why do i need to varify i am me to get a pre-paid card?

JimmymacJimmymac Posts: 25 Copper ✭✭
Its getting silly, i have a full varified holding, so I apply for a pre paid card, they want yet another scan of my passport and proof of address (like a bank statement) dated in the last 90 days.
of course as i have pointed out before, dont get bank statements or bills though the post anymore, have not for a long time, and besides my holding is completely varified so why do i need to do that yet again?

Best Answer

Answers

• fraserfraser Posts: 21 Tin ✭
    The thing is , when you do verify using the correct documents , you get an error message asking you to contact support . . . . . support are generally upbeat and cheerful . . also have been helpful to me in the past . . . . . . it's actually getting them to reply at all that's the problem . . i applied for my pre-paid card 5 days ago now , responded to the error message . . . and have settled into a routine of coming on here once a day to see if i've got a reply . . . so i think that's the process , upload the docs , get the error message and settle down for a long wait .
  • TauntFourstarTauntFourstar Posts: 211 Bronze ✭✭✭
    @Jimmymac once they approve your docs and send request for card to be made... Prepare to upload the docs again.. At least that's what I had to do. For a grand total of 3 times I uploaded those verification docs. I went back and forth with support on this process and it certainly needs to be updated and fixed.