I proved the cryptocurrency ponzi scheme

I'm the one who finally provided proof of the cryptocurrency ponzi scheme and the reason Goldmoney is now accepting cryptocurrency for payment. Every single person here is about to become wealthy! Well, except me. I bought cryptocurrency on margin. Long story short, I learned then the exchanges were scams and I was robbed of $17k that would be worth $250k today. But everything happens for a reason. I lost the $$$$ signs in my eyes that are blinding other cryptocurrency investors. It still blows my mind I seem to be the only person who questioned where the "free money" from Bitcoin Cash came from. But hey, cool. You're welcome.

Would it be considered rude to ask for donations? Can I at least leave my name in case Peter Schiff ever comes through? It would be nice to receive some credit.

Comments

• GMONEY1GMONEY1 Posts: 415 Silver ✭✭✭✭
    Confused by this post. But if you have research or findings, you could post and I'm sure people would read it.
  • CampeadorCampeador Posts: 204 Bronze ✭✭✭
    Well... if you did a bad investment, is on you buddy. Is nice that GM is setup for Cryptos in case that is need it. However, Cryptos as an investment to me is a big No-Go. Is like playing with a very volatile FOREX.
  • Marco_1983Marco_1983 Posts: 152 Bronze ✭✭✭
    Cryptos are volatile if you only see things in the short term. In the long run, they had been, and still are, a very profitable investment. If you just look at them as speculating on ICOs and trying to find the lucky coin, well, that is wrong. Just invest in the main ones and do not think about them. You'll have much more wealth 2-3 years from now.

I've always been a silver investor, so volatility for me is nothing. I have a high risk tolerance, I'm used to it and I like it because it lets me accumulate more on the dips.

Dollar cost average Silver, Gold, and the main Cryptos (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum) and you'll be fine.

Since I've been investing in Cryptos I've been able to acquire more Silver, so for me it worked and it is still working.

You can lose money with physical Gold and Silver as well, if you do not know what you are doing. Does that make them a scam? NO.

Can you lose money with Cryptos? Absolutely. Does that make them a scam? NO.

Anybody that calls Crypto a scam does not understand their potential and most importantly, does not understand the world we live in now.

Study them, try new things, and do not be afraid of failing. Failing is what makes you learn.

Final thought: Fiat currencies are the real scam. Not Cryptos.

I rest my case.