Buy with cryptocurrency ?

Hi , on my holding overview , is listed "buy with cryptocurrency" and then it says pending . . . does any body know when this is likely to be working . . . . and if it does , will it be possible to hold cryptos in an account , like holding cash . . . in other words could it be a safe wallet for crypto , before exchanging into gold . . . . i have messaged support with this question , but only 3 days ago so it may take some time to get an answer . . but i am interested to know , will it be possible to move Bitcoin or Ethereum to Goldmoney and keep it there . . or will it have to be an instant transaction . . . ?

Answers

• fraserfraser Posts: 25 Tin ✭
    Well it doesn't say "buy with Cryptocurrency" . . . . it says "buy and sell cryptocurrency (pending) " . . . . i was thinking i could have a crypto wallet with Goldmoney and buy gold with it . . . . . but now i'm thinking Goldmoney is going to be a crypto exchange . . . . it could be a safe wallet to keep cryptos in though . . we are generally advised not to keep crypto coins on exchanges , offline wallets are supposed to be the safest . . i haven't got one of those , i've got Jaxx online wallet , which keeps crashing and re-appearing with my coins still in it , luckily . . i'm definitely looking for somewhere safer to store coins . .will it be with Goldmoney ? . . i don't know , they haven't answered my message asking about it . . . i could get a Ledger or Trezor offline wallet , but they are quite expensive and look very complicated if you're not a tech person . . so i'm keen to see what Goldmoney are coming up with , and i'm very keen to see an option to buy gold with cryptos . . though i now do not think that is what is coming . . . .don't mind me , i found my post loitering in the unanswered questions section and thought "Hell , i'll just talk to myself here . . "