Goldmoney MasterCard

I'm trying my MasterCard at different locations. It has worked at a few locations, but usually it is declined. I have entered the pin incorrectly a few times but not more than three times in a day. I think maybe it still blocked my account due to these incorrect entries so I think I need goldmoney support to fix this so I can begin using my card again with the correct pin.

Comments

• GMONEY1GMONEY1 Posts: 414 Silver ✭✭✭✭
    Try running transactions as "credit" instead of "debit". That might work.
    Even if prompted to enter your pin... hitting "enter" should still process as credit.
    I haven't gotten my pin to work at POSs, and it's been a year now, but "credit" has worked.
  • DavinciDavinci Posts: 3 Tin ✭
    Thanks for answering. I just got around to seeing this as I'm new to this discussion forum and wasn't aware of how to get back to my initial post.
    But, I have tried it as credit as well and it doesn't work still. Sounds like this is a legitimate problem on their end. This doesn't incentivize me to get a wealth account but deters me. I still haven't heard from customer service and it has been several weeks.
  • DavinciDavinci Posts: 3 Tin ✭
    Ok, I called MasterCard and they referred me to the company that manages this card for goldmoney. Turns out that I did enter the wrong pin too many times. They reset it and now it works fine. I just used it at wal-mart in fact. Very happy about this. This company (I think interchange is the name?) let me know that there is a number on the back of my card that I can call next time if I have any card problems. I wanted to put that out there in case others have the same type of problem. Just call the number on the back of your mastercard.