Customer Service

SelimbSelimb Posts: 1 Tin ✭
Still waiting on mastercard now 2 months, Sent approx 10 messages for follow up and no response very dissapointing...

Comments

• PowerlunchmoneyPowerlunchmoney Posts: 224 Bronze ✭✭✭
    Is there still no customer support by phone? I've been trading with Scotia for many years, they always pick up the phone. Sometimes I have to listen to elevator music for 20 minutes but they are always very helpful.

Support needs to be beefed up in many languages with support across all time zones. I'm sure @Roy Sebag and @Josh Crumb are acutely aware of this. Though it's probably not as easy as they initially anticipated.

I'm a Personal account holder so forgive my ignorance.
  • fraserfraser Posts: 21 Tin ✭
    I applied for a pre-paid plastic Goldmoney Mastercard on Sept 30th . I uploaded the correct details and got an error message saying contact support. I did this and heard nothing back , but this morning the card arrived in the post . The instructions to activate the card say to login to Goldmoney using the card number and the access code that i received in an email . . . . . but i have not received an email . . . Goldmoney have my correct details . .
    So . . . i am making some progress with getting a card , but it is not plain sailing . . . i have contacted support about the lack of access code using the secure messaging . . . and await developments .
    Re the phone number . . . there are two phone numbers on the letter with the card , one for Canada and the US , and one for UK and international . . .if it becomes important to activate the card i will have to phone up . . .phoning is a last resort .