How do I access my Goldmoney (Bitgold) personal acct?

Hi all.This may have been covered already.
This AM , I finally opened up a holding acct.I have to wait the 15 days for verification.

Now here is the issue:

Now that I have opened up a holding acct I can no longer find the link to open up my old Goldmoney (Bitgold) personal acct which contains my gold holdings.
Does anybody out there have the solution?

Also, how long will they keep the Goldmoney (bit gold) account open?My understanding was that at some point the gold would be migrated from the old Goldmoney (Bitgold) personal acct to the new holding acct or is this an incorrect assumption.
Tx

Comments

• whizzwhizz Posts: 1 Tin ✭
    Just log in with your email address as usual.
  • NicaRobNicaRob Posts: 4 Tin ✭
    that worked, finally after an hour of screwing around. Thanks!
  • GoldpeaceGoldpeace Posts: 2 Tin ✭
    Just Login to what? When I type in www.goldmoney.com I get switched to www.holdings.goldmoney.com and I am asked for my number not email. How do you get the goldmoney screen instead of the holdings.goldmoney screen?
  • GMONEY1GMONEY1 Posts: 415 Silver ✭✭✭✭
    @Goldpeace The Client Access page should say "Enter Holding Number or email address".
    Use number for Holding
    Use email for Personal
    That should work even if you are on holding.goldmoney.com (no "s")
  • mr1mr1 Posts: 358 Bronze ✭✭✭
    > @Alleyoop said:
    > Also, how long will they keep the Goldmoney (bit gold) account open?My understanding was that at some point the gold would be migrated from the old Goldmoney (Bitgold) personal acct to the new holding acct or is this an incorrect assumption.
    > Tx

Goldmoney hasn't said whether or not they will ever fully decommission the existing "personal" accounts. For the "foreseeable future" they will continue as normal.

"What will happen to my Network account? I am worried I will be forced to transfer everything to the new Holding one day."

"Goldmoney Network accounts will remain open and functional for the foreseeable future. You may buy and redeem gold to your bank account or prepaid card, or take physical delivery."

"You will not be able to refer new users to sign up for a Goldmoney Personal or Business account as referral codes have been deactivated. You may not request a NEW prepaid card but you may use any existing prepaid card that is already associated with your Goldmoney Network account."

https://www.goldmoney.com/corporate/news/migration-guidelines-the-new-goldmoney-holding