The people who complain about support, verification and withdraws

When I was researching this site and deciding if I should fund an account or not I saw multiple people complaining about waiting months to get verified and then having issues withdrawing their money, and also issues receiving support. I can't say my experience has been the same - I did the Equifax verification and got verification in a short 1-2 weeks after a couple technicalities with the system finding me. I have gotten at least a dozen fast replies back from customer care addressing all my issues throughout the process. Finally, I did a test withdraw before adding a substantial amount of money and I got the wire within 48 hours.

Just putting this out here for potential members to read, so they know to take reviews with a grain of salt.

Comments

• rare144rare144 Posts: 1 Tin ✭
    It takes time it looks like, completed the initial verification process initially earlier this year.

Now I logged in it's like I'm unverified and need a holding number? Apparently got that yesterday and tested with putting in some money, it showed. Now I log in today, holding number didn't log me in, had to use email, and the transaction that was showing yesterday is gone, it shows no activity. I work in IT so I understand how these things can work, just be patient. I'm a shareholder and monitoring this closely, it has been aggravating. I'm also hoping they let clients transfer bitcoin to a personal wallet from the holding account. It has been a confusing process.
  • RocketDogRocketDog Posts: 465 Bronze ✭✭✭
    Hi @rare144. I think that if you logged in with an email then you logged into a Personal Account or Business Account, which was different than the Holding Account you logged into yesterday.

Try the Holding Account number again maybe?