Goldmoney full holding verified. Why hasn't the gold in my personal account been transferred?

paddy10tellyspaddy10tellys Posts: 219 Bronze ✭✭✭
OK! Yeah! Holding verified. Wasn't that much aggravatzione, on reflection.

So, did you all move your personal holding gold over afterwards? And how do you actually do that BTW?

I thought converting my personal holding to a full holding meant that my gold follows my intent - automatically...

Obvs, not paying attention again.

A cursory glimpse at the help pages has not revealed the answer.

Can anyone enlighten me, please?

I prefer to seek advice from my community brethren before burdening the hard-pressed customer services team.

Many thanks.

Comments

• IrishGuyIrishGuy Posts: 135 Bronze ✭✭✭
    @paddy10tellys
    I believe the gold needs to be transferred into the Canadian vault first if you store it somewhere else.

Then in you personnal account you redeem it and should be good.

I am not yet verified so maybe I have a few hurdles to overcome.

http://community.goldmoney.com/discussion/4596/funding-holding-via-personal-account#latest

Let me know how it goes
  • paddy10tellyspaddy10tellys Posts: 219 Bronze ✭✭✭
    @IrishGuy I asked support & they responded the next day... :-)

"Within your main log-in screen in your Goldmoney personal account you should now have the option to redeem your funds across from your personal account to your now fully verified holding. By clicking on the redeem function this will begin the process of transitioning your assets from your Goldmoney personal account to your Goldmoney holding.

Kind Regards"

It was so straightforward!

GM customer support did just fine. My gold is with the best gold company and my XAU shares are heading North - so I'm backing GM even more, soon.

Rgds