More verification problems

nolimitnpnolimitnp Posts: 2 Tin ✭
Seriously, what gives with the long verification times? It's been almost a month since I joined and I'm still not verified. When I first learned about Goldmoney I was super excited. But honestly, at this point, I'm skeptical. I won't be depositing any more of my own money and definitely won't be recommending the site to anyone else until I can verify for myself that it works. I mean come on, a month?! The thing is, I'm excited about bringing new cryptocurrency clients over before cryptocurrency collapses, but I just can't bring myself to recommend it. I mean, what the heck is going on? I'm willing to take intern pay if I can help get this company going. Seriously, what do you need?! There's soooo much potential here, but you're dragging your feet!! Is this a scam?!

Answers

• Jonathan_WalkerJonathan_Walker Posts: 3 Tin ✭
    edited November 2017
    Same here. Submitted all the required docs when I opened the account and passed the Equifax verification on October 15. And today, November 24, I got the message from them saying that they did not receive required docs and I have to start the verification process again. I would definitely advise against this company. I doubt this company is a scam they just seem to be clueless and incompetent.
  • CaineCaine Posts: 24 Tin ✭
    @nolimitnp if you're into cryptocurrency, you will know that there at least 2 companies that are working on a 'blockchain based gold' product. One of which has been minting gold for hundreds of years. These will put Goldmoney out of business.

Also, if you're really into cryptocurrency, you'll know it's a long-term thing. It's due another correction, but it'll recover.
  • SHAMANSHAMAN Posts: 4 Tin ✭
    2 months now, Holding not verified, no customer support... what even more puzzling is my Holding says SHARIA COMPLIANT. I do not recall selecting such option...
  • greenusergreenuser Posts: 12 Tin ✭
    Good point SHAMAN... poor customer service. I have been waiting for my cash for over one week. Support ticket submited.
    I deposited Bitcoin and litecoin for gold without issue a while back. However, on the 2nd Dec i tried to turn a small amount of that gold into cash. Suddenly i have to submit evidence as to where i got my crypto. As i mined it myself i had evidence to submit. Today is 14th Dec and i am still waiting for my money. (12 days)
    No wonder people are opting to be their own custodians of their assets with crypto. The AML and KYC laws that were brought in to "protect" us are only hurting innocent citizens and destroying civil liberties. Now we all get treated like terrorists and criminals. No wonder people want to stay in Bitcoin.

Be mindful that if you deposit crypto you may have a long wait until you see your money with this company.