Gold Money Holdings Terrible!

Well here we are 3 months later and The Gold Money Holdings account is not only more expensive but with less options and a poor user interface. With My Gold Money Personal account I could directly buy gold on a schedule. With the Holdings account unless you go through the inconvenience of a wire transfer, I would have to use my credit card, get charged 3% convenience fee, and that is just to load the account. Then I have to actually use that money to then purchase gold with the .5% tax. With the Personal account I can directly purchase Gold without the 3% convenience. I have a hard time paying money just for the capability to use my money. There is no way to schedule recurring transactions like with the personal account. This is supposed to be better? Not to mention what will happen when my Personal Gold Money Pre-Paid Credit Card expires? Am I just out of luck? Will I be forced to get a Holdings account card, and will that card have Personal and Holding Account capabilities? Probably not...... That will be the end of my personal account. I will cash out and find another option. I stopped my recurring gold purchases with my personal account because I was not sure which direction this company was headed. I'm Glad I did.