Waiting for Weeks

Feb 10, 2018 - Initiated withdraw to bank account
Feb 16, 2018 - Sent in support email requesting information on 'Pending' status
Feb 21, 2018 - Follow-up email sent on still 'Pending' status
Feb 22, 2018 - After 12 days first response from Support requesting source of previously deposited cryptocurrency - I ANSWERED that same day.
feb 27, 2018 - STILL WAITING ON RESPONSE FROM SUPPORT 5 days after - Total time 17 DAYS 'Pending'!

What is the exact information needed for providing the 'SOURCE' of cryptocurrencies?

The lack of response from support after this has gone on for almost 3 weeks is extremely frustrating!

• RocketDogRocketDog Posts: 496 Bronze ✭✭✭
    Sounds like they may be having Bank Security Act/Anti Money Laundering regulation issues. Financial institutions are required to track/report possible cases of fraud and money laundering. But I am not sure they are required to hold funds in order to do so. I thought they just filled out reports.
    I am sorry to hear of your struggles. Hopefully they'll get this sorted out for you soon.
  • Tom_BombadilTom_Bombadil Posts: 1 Tin ✭
    Hi there,

I’m writing because I’m curious to know whether or not your withdrawal has gone through yet. Did you ever hear back from Support? I’ve been waiting over a week for my prepaid mastercard application to go through which has me wondering how much longer it might take.
  • ismailakkilaismailakkila Posts: 2 Tin ✭

I have a similar issue here. I initiated a bank wire withdrawal on feb 15. The status is confirmed but i have not received the funds at all. I contacted support on feb 26 to have this checked. I got a response the same day about them checking with their bank representative and sending me an update. It is now March 11 and despite numerous attempts to get an update, I have received 0 response/ update from goldmoney. My account was funded using bank wire transfer and not cryptocurrency. I don't understand why the lack of response and it is very concerning. It does not give me confidence to do business with goldmoney again.

i hope your issues get resolved soon.