PAYMENT IN GOLD

Would love to see some sort of gold dividends program set up. Something for the big gold mining companies to get excited about...

Thoughts anyone?? :)
Tagged:

Comments

• GoldIsCurrencyGoldIsCurrency Posts: 1,699 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    @JackSproxton I would love to see my shares of Goldcorp paying dividends into my BitGold account in the form of gold. I think that would get investors of gold mining companies excited along with the gold miners themselves too. :)
  • rohanibuang61rohanibuang61 Posts: 2,379 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    @JackSproxton, @BigD, Why not BitGold centralized and lead BitGold members to pool of fund from all agreeing members to invest into such corporation and in return the the pool of fund dividend credited direct by Bitgold into members platform and deduct its service fee.
    Our gold in BitGold will be active instead of dormant as it is now and that no one know when its will climbing up. The mining shares to invest must be gold mining companies as its correlated to physical Gold value.
    Hope BitGold @Roy Sebag can deeply look into this opportunity and I personally will invest too it if BitGold lead.
  • GoldIsCurrencyGoldIsCurrency Posts: 1,699 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    @rohanibuang61 I was talking about gold miners like Barrick, Goldcorp, Yamana, Eldorado and the list goes on and on of gold miners that currently pay their investors with cash dividends. Instead of those miners paying their investors in cash dividends to pay them in gold dividends utilizing the BitGold platform. My understanding is that upper management is already working on this potential opportunity for BitGold.

I look forward to the future down the road when BitGold/Goldmoney becomes highly profitable. Then at that point maybe they will start paying dividends as I have no doubt if GoldMoney were to ever pay a dividend it would be paid in the form of gold through this platform. Could be some very exciting times for investors of GoldMoney Inc shares.