- Last Active
@Gerb00 Thanks for the notes. The team has been working hard to get to everyone's responses. Yes, we've been growing a lot, but we are investing a lot behind that! The Customer Success team is growing this week...as they get ramped up you should see quicker response times. We're going to also provide better content on here too, so people can find better answers fast online. More importantly, @melanie and the team have been working closely with the product team to take the key customer inquiries and build some great product improvements. Also. seeing which new products and features we can add based on customer's demand. We have a lot of things rolling out over the next several months so thanks for growing with us!
That's been a request for a while...and its coming...VERY soon. Stay tuned for some announcements shortly on a lot of deposit experience upgrades.
Love it! Great use case.
1) Fast and Cost Effective way to do payouts is with the Goldmoney payout tool https://www.goldmoney.com/business/payouts
2) Yes, use your Golden Heart referral link to sign up all your friends in the pool ahead of time and get some nice Gold bonuses for referring your friends.
Are you referring to CAD currency Goldmoney Mastercards? If so, yes we have had this as a priority and ready to roll out on our end for some time. We're having to move at Bank speed on this with our issuing partners to get this rolled out, but can assure you, its coming shortly. We'll announce it here first.
If it's something else you are referring to, feel free to clarify with more details as to what you are looking for and we can respond with more details.
Chiming in here.
1) @ajd we'll have someone follow up with you to get it immediately rectified.
2) Regarding US Bank account / onboarding, I will be the first to admit...the current user experience with our US bank technology partner for this has sucked. It's incredibly secure, but not intuitive. So it's not you misunderstanding, its on us to get that replaced. That's exactly what's happening, an entire new update to the bank linking experience, along with a slew of other major expansion and improvements to the entire deposit experience will be rolling out over the next week...so stay tuned.
3) Customer Support also going through major expansion / upgrades.
Thanks for your patience, we're getting this right.