golden_gr Bronze ✭✭✭
- Last Active
For small purchases yea the shipping cost is high.
It's better to redeem 1k bar for example than a10grams cube .
@Melanie@Melanie , @79Au197 what about for a "Subscribe" button (icon) similar that PayPal have?
I will reply as a consumer. Websites should be able to offer a "Pay with BitGold" icon in the same way as they offer "Pay with PayPal."
Just think how many online business (and sites) are using this feature.
If in your plans is BitGold became the new PayPal, maybe you have to think seriously about.
@Melanie if i correct remember Mr. @Darrell MacMullin is also former head of PayPal Canada. I'm sure that he knows better
Also a "Donation" button (icon) would be nice too
How much credit do I have on my card?
GoldMoney Prepaid MasterCards are prepaid, meaning they have no credit or loan facility associated with them. This means you can only spend what you have loaded onto your card.
What happens if someone gets a hold of my card?
Because the GoldMoney Prepaid MasterCards are pre-loaded if someone was able to get ahold of your card AND they had access to your PIN the most they could access is what has been pre-loaded onto your card, up to the daily limit. We recommend always keeping your card in a safe place and never telling anyone or writing down your PIN.
How do I report my card lost or stolen?
If you have lost your card or believe it to be stolen please login to your account at icwd.cardportal.com as soon as you can and manually block your card by clicking the ‘Lost Card’ button under the ‘My Account’ tab, or call +44(0) 844 7744 725 and follow the directions. Please have your Security Account Number (SAN) or Card Number ready. Your SAN number can be found on your BitGold Dashboard. Note that this is not your card number, it is simply a 9 digit number that is associated with your account without revealing any sensitive information.
A Bloomberg Business recommendation for all investors.
This is the list:
1) Tesla, SpaceX, and the Quest for a Fantastic Future by Ashlee Vance
2) How Non-Conformists Move the World by Adam Grant
3) Superforecasting by Philip E. Tetlock
4) The Boys in the Boat by Daniel James Brown
5) How One Man Made History by Boris Johnson
6) The Wright Brothers by David McCullough
7) When Breath Becomes Air by Paul Kalanithi
8) Hard-Won Wisdom for Living a Better Life by Eric Greitens, Navy SEAL
9) Lords of Finance by Liaquat Ahamed
10) Dead Wake by Erik Larson
11) How U.S. Navy Seals Lead and Win by Jocko Willink and Leif Babin
12) The Martian by Andy Weir
13) The Obstacle Is the Way by Ryan Holiday
14) The Hard Thing About Hard Things by Ben Horowitz
15) The Rise and Fall of American Growth by Robert J. Gordon
16) The Inside Account of What Really Happened in Benghazi by Mitchell Zuckoff and Annex Security Team
17) The Revenant by Michael Punke
18) A City, a Siege, a Revolution by Nathaniel Philbrick
Latest Update in my case. Guess what?
Mr @Roy Sebag look at my case and he send me the gold that i had lost from his personal account!
I have no words ... THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!