Loading bitcoin

JanJan Posts: 18 Tin ✭
I just loaded my account via bitcoin (btc), the problem now is that the vault is in dubai and I can't transfer it to my card. Is there any alternative to this?
Thanks in advance

Best Answer

Answers

• golden_grgolden_gr Posts: 664 Bronze ✭✭✭
    Hi @Jan you can't transfer from Dubai Vault into your card. You can redeem your BitGold gold(from Dubai Vault) for physical gold or via Bank wire.
    Take a look here please: http://support.bitgold.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2089338-depositing-gold-with-bitcoin?b_id=7977
    Bitcoin users are able to utilize the Bitcoin in their online wallets to make a purchase of gold and contribute to their gold savings! Purchases made using Bitcoin can be redeemed using a bank wire transfer to a linked bank account! Please note that purchases made using Bitcoin cannot be redeemed to your GoldMoney Prepaid MasterCard.

More information here.
  • rohanibuang61rohanibuang61 Posts: 2,379 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Jan the other thing, you can also exchange with any willing BitGold members to transfer between your vault located in Dubai and their vault locations elsewhere by putting your ads in this site. However you possibly have to incur fee agreed upon you and the other member of BitGold. B)
    Jan said:

Hi @Jan the other thing, you can also exchange with any willing BitGold members to transfer between your vault located in Dubai and their vault locations elsewhere by putting your ads in this site. However you possibly have to incur fee agreed upon you and the other member of BitGold. B)

Yeah was thinking about that :smile:
    @golden_gr was going to load it in my card to buy a domain or something. It used to worked before now they have changed.
    Hoping there are people here from Dubai wanna trade with them, its only a small amount of $10 though
    check your profile bro :) i can help you
  • JanJan Posts: 18 Tin ✭
    golden_gr said:

Jan said:

@golden_gr was going to load it in my card to buy a domain or something. It used to worked before now they have changed.
    Hoping there are people here from Dubai wanna trade with them, its only a small amount of $10 though
    Replied to your comment
    Jan said:

golden_gr said:

Jan said:

Replied to your comment
    i just see. I'll mail you. :)