Referrals to Bitgold to be Paid Instantly

KimKim Bronze ✭✭✭Posts: 636 Bronze ✭✭✭
This was a super exciting bit of news that I found in my email box today. No more 60 days wait. Let's bring many people to this platform and be rewarded instantly with gold.

Comments

• ElectrumElectrum Copper ✭✭ Posts: 43 Copper ✭✭
    Yes, no pending periods is awesome. How do I advance to 3 stars though?
  • alberto1110alberto1110 Copper ✭✭ Posts: 103 Copper ✭✭
    edited December 2015
    that is an awesome news i just saw it too and i will bring in more referrals ...but can anyone explain to me whats happened to the bonus is just decreasing in my account i there someting i can be worried or its normally [the referral bonus].
  • KimKim Bronze ✭✭✭ Posts: 636 Bronze ✭✭✭
    @alberto1110, if the account is decreasing a little it is probably the fluctuation in the price of gold. Our accounts are tracking in real time it seems.
    @GWTNetwork, I have the same question. Looking forward to admin following up on that question. Would be great if they released it too.
  • alberto1110alberto1110 Copper ✭✭ Posts: 103 Copper ✭✭
    THAT i wanna know too!
  • MelanieMelanie Gold ✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 1,045 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Hey everyone! All referrals made before the update will still be subject to the pending period. The amounts for each star level are different than they were previously (click here to see the amount for each level) but there are no pending periods for all levels with the new program!
    @Melanie, thanks. Now we know.
    @Melanie, I'm getting a server not found when clicking on your link.
  • MelanieMelanie Gold ✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 1,045 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Kim whoops, had a typing mistake! Have edited it to the correct link :)
    edited December 2015
    Wow, @Melanie, why in the world would the company change the incentive amount in such a drastic low amount? I can see lowering the amounts with star tiers for more reward but down to the equivalent of about thirty four cents at one star????

I could see going down to equivalent of $4 or even $2 but no less. @GWTNetwork is absolutely correct, Bitgold is probably using more word of mouth advertising with incentive verses paying tons of dollars per click online or truckloads of money in print and broadcast advertising.

I get that there will be some sort of quality scoring to appoint the star levels. Will that be shared with so we can aim for the expected level of quality?
    I thought about this overnight...This new plan is void of serious incentive for many to even bother with inviting folks to enroll. And all the folks I invited that were to have been a part of the .250 gram sign up program must be told of this new program. Bummed.
    @Kim @GWTNetwork - As someone with a 4 star rating, I can tell you this program works much better for me. I believe you should work on improving your rating which will result in a long-term return to you that will pay off in spades. In my case, I am now earning gold which is instantly settlable.

The other important improvement here is the QS seperates the wheat from the chafe in terms of the marketability of a referral link. When I share my referral link, I can advertise a higher sign up bonus than someone with a 3 star rating or a 2 star rating.

This is brilliant as it incentivizes referrers to drive high quality sign up to the bitgold platform.
    @Kim @GWTNetwork One more thing, I can tell you that I have less than 30 referrals but I know that a majority made a deposit or payment on the platform. So clearly the QS Score is linked to the quality of who you refer. Having people sign up just to collect 0.25 of gold is not really that valuable to the company and to our community unless they actually use the platform.
    edited December 2015
    Folks need time to get o the platform, feel comfortable enough to trust it, test it and then move up in their purchasing. The company can market to them in ways to encourage that. So rewarding us for the sign up in my opinion is better.

Question: Were you @Electrum a level 4 before the change? If so as @GWTNetwork indicated you were able to leverage the quarter gram incentive. New comers cannot not and it brings many of us to the opinion shared by gwtnetwork in his post above.

I am certainty not as motivated to recommend folks as I was a week ago because of this change.

We are driving traffic to this platform and helping the company acquire customers. The cost saving to them is enormous. We should be rewarded in a more appreciative manner while they then use their team to encourage these new folks to do some quality engagement with them.
  • BigdreamersBigdreamers Tin ✭ Posts: 1 Tin ✭
    I agree with you GWTNetwork
    I am finding it hard to attract new referrals because of the low rates, I start at $9.18 now down to $0.35 per referral and my referral gets the same not fair at all . I too was promoting my own capture pages through solo ads and other platforms. Now it's not worth doing that anymore because of such low commissions. I really think the company should restructure the commissions to make it attractive again.
    I am now trying to get my referral all active to see if this improve my rate.
    edited December 2015
    Yes, they should redo the heart program to reward us better. While we do not like that program as much or at all any more, remember there is a regular affiliate program for Bitgold. I am not quite sure but think it is run by a third party for the company. You will find your link on your site at the very bottom. The sign up approval process takes about 3 days. You may need to show them that you have your own personal website and a business name. The referrals must deposit into Bitgold and then you get a commission. I have brought folks in and have accrued funds. They pay the following month so I should see the earned revenue in January. I like the old "Heart" program better, but this gives me an avenue to promote Bitgold and feel a bit more fairly compensated. It's $25 one time verses .34. :neutral:
    edited December 2015
    @GWTNetwork, nice that you were able to bring folks in and enjoy the previous plan. I brought a few in just before the new plan was dropped on us, and just brought in one so far under the new. Obviously, a company can choose or not choose to have affiliate type programs and how to compensate those who join and promote. I am sure they spend much time sorting through what they believe is best for he company at this time.

I do hope BitGold will take into consideration the members' concerns about being far less motivated with this new "Have a Heart" invitation plan. Even if they gave the equivalent of a few dollars ($2 rather than $8) I think folks would happily promote the program again with enthusiasm. I contend they cannot get better advertise over word of mouth. And a click on Google or Facebook might not bring a person into the platform and would cost them substantially more.

OK, off my soapbox. Still loving everything else BitGold!
  • nigelmarkdiasnigelmarkdias Silver ✭✭✭✭ Posts: 1,323 Silver ✭✭✭✭
    How are doing with Golden Heart? @Kim