AHEAD: GLOBAL TOTALITARIANISM - G. Edward Griffin (New Exclusive Interview)

rohanibuang61rohanibuang61 Posts: 2,379 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2016 in Community Cafe
A nice patriot 33 minutes video explanation by G Edward Griffin, the author of "The Creature From Jekyll Island"

Comments

• UvasUvas Posts: 680 Silver ✭✭✭✭
    Edward Griffin, good guy.I believe he wrote "The Creature from Jekyll Island" which is a must read for anyone who wants an idea of how the big banksters work.
  • DaveGarber1975DaveGarber1975 Posts: 2 Tin ✭
    edited March 2016
    Uvas, yes. That's the best book that I've ever read (yet) about money, banking, and the Federal Reserve System. Partly due to its influence, I've become quite a fan of both sound money (as in gold/silver coinage) and full-reserve banking. Which is why I now have an account here. BitGold may not prove to be as convenient as either Wells Fargo Bank or Bank of America, where I've banked in the past, but (at least to me) it's definitely worth sacrificing some convenience in order to avoid being part of the fractional-reserve banking system, which most people still fail to recognize as fraudulent in its nature. Although I do feel a tad concerned that BitGold is financed by the Soros family.
  • rohanibuang61rohanibuang61 Posts: 2,379 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes @Uvas and @DaveGarber1975 at lest we have alternative like BitGold comparing to those days. B)