Prepaid Card Not Yet Delivered !!!! more than 6 weeks NOW

Hello Support Team

Anything wrong with BITGOLD

Really have no time and very busy mind to keep following up about the Prepaid Card !!!

This is not the way to getting customers satisfaction at all , even no single email with any information about the delivery from 6 weeks order.

Again , Don't say it is regular mail and we have no tracking or control on it ....

Charge my account for $20 and send it by professional Currier then .

BITGOLD Have to respect our mind and cleverness and stop saying regular mail ( No Tracking ) ...

NOTE : The main issue also that even if i will pull my money you will charge me crazy charges !!! as for $150 , i had been charges more than 15% , is this fair !!! or is it big mistake to deposit money in your Portal and become fully tied and big loser ????

I lost all my patience ,,,, So Pls Find Fast Solution For My Case ....

Comments

• golden_grgolden_gr Posts: 664 Bronze ✭✭✭
    @hadyhady007 , be patience if @Melanie don't reply here, try to contact them from here via e-mail or by phone call.
  • MelanieMelanie Posts: 1,045 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @hadyhady007, we can reissue the card for you but do note that this is due to an issue with the postal system in your region. Please send your request to [email protected] and indicate that you are interested in having the card couriered for a fee.
  • rohanibuang61rohanibuang61 Posts: 2,379 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    @hadyhady007 yes 6 weeks is a bit long as I estimate to reach Malaysia is just about 3 and maximum 4 weeks.

Possible as @melanie mentioned is postal issue that is out of BitGold controls.

Your idea on courier is practical and hope GoldMoney can provide alternative for members to select normal post or courier with fee for members satisfaction.
  • 79Au19779Au197 Posts: 4,047 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    @hadyhady007 @Melanie

I am lucky to live in a country where the mail (mostly) does go through on time. However the bulk of new customers may not be so fortunate. Our friend @hadyhady007 appears to one of those. @Melanie please pass along the following suggestions up the chain of command:

1. Offer a couriered option for an additional fee.
    2. For users with a minimum of X* grams of gold deposited, always send the card by courier.

* where X is some amount of deposited gold sufficient to justify the courier cost

By now BitGold must be developing a sense of which countries deliver the Prepaid cards within a decent time frame and those which do not. Since BitGold knows the final destination of the card, the webpage (or perhaps a follow-up email) should offer the option of shipping by courier.
    @hadyhady007

I know you are extremely frustrated, but please try to be patient.
  • 1halfcockedRooster1halfcockedRooster Posts: 97 Tin ✭
    hadyhady007 What was the 150 and or the 15 % for ?? just curious as I do not have a card yet but was thinking of one

hadyhady007 What was the 150 and or the 15 % for ?? just curious as I do not have a card yet but was thinking of one

Good question. I was wondering the same myself.

• hadyhady007hadyhady007 Posts: 13 Tin ✭
    Hello Guys
    I understand fully but as you said should be one option for fast Currier method in BitGold , The company is growing very fast as should be some fast development accordingly .
    The suggestion that for people who have x limit of Gold grams should be free Fast Currier
  • hadyhady007hadyhady007 Posts: 13 Tin ✭
    Yes Actually for Withdrawal of $150 to my bank account , i have paid $20 as withdrawal charges :( , It is Crazy right ???

This is why fighting for the card delivery because by using the card , i don't think it will accrue bank wire charges for many banks in between .
  • rohanibuang61rohanibuang61 Posts: 2,379 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    @hadyhady007 yes the bank charges for wire transfer is high and I used debit card to deposit and GoldMoney card to withdraw from my BitGold Account with 1% charges for both.

As for GoldMoney atm withdrawal is cheaper too around US$2.50 per ATM withdrawal as below reference.

http://support.bitgold.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2069452

I totally agree with you if BitGold can send Card via courier with tracking number so that members can sleep well knowing where their card is.