My BitGold Wish As March 2016 Is Coming To An End

rohanibuang61rohanibuang61 Posts: 2,379 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
After a bit more than 3 months in BitGold, my time is dedicated more with BitGold community site.

Thinking about the world politics, economics, weather and most human on earth problems, I always prey to the Al-Mighty that I am guided with all these uncertainties.
I thank my Lord the creator of heaven and earth that, he guides me to BitGold without me analyzing and just with superficial intro on the ads, I straight went for BitGold signed-up. Till date I don’t even know who my introducer was.

For newcomers I sincerely hope you to follow the above as we plant a seed, the chances is more to bear fruits rather than we just keep on waiting and see.

May BitGold develops and expand in this tiny world where most humans under the
satanic controls forgetting their actual mission to harmonize the world and peaceful human activities but unfortunately selfishness, greed, impoliteness, unfaithful and shameful acts becoming from bad to worse destroying the morale, natures, cultures and so on.

Few times I did mentioned, Gold is God preserve money for mankind. Before, Gold is used as money to buy foods, shelter and clothing and with good money spiritually our upwards generation upgrading all positive moral, spiritual and physical values. Then fiat money came in and I consider a satanic or antichrist(Dajjal) money that are full of bogus, ripped-off, not fit to exchange even for foods. As we ate our foods without knowing it came from satanic money, it spiritually poisons us and the coming generation just like we eat as much sugar that end-up with diabetes and amputation.

Once again I must congratulate @Josh Crump and @Roy Sebag and all their dedicated staffs that brought this true God’s money i.e. Gold and Silver into reality. May you all be guided in the straight path just as you first created BitGold and managed it well throughout till the future generation realize of your sacrifices.

I know how difficult your sacrifices were and will keep on continue with new challenges. Keep it up with your highest integrity and honesty.

Without doubts, I believe BitGold can become the leading global conglomerate as a Global Gold Financial Institution with the help from the creator in providing all of us ideas, efforts, strength, unification in recognizing gold as God’s money.

The purpose before we leave this world, our next generation will not cursing us as we objectively harmonizing human activities and the world and keeping away all deception and ripped-off by the satanic wrongdoers. Don’t let our next generation cursing, spits and pees on our graveyard when we allow deception and ripped off to continue.

Sorry for my broken language and grammatical errors as by God destiny I am not born is the West but East. How difficult it maybe but hardwork, patient, time and sacrifice is my answer.

As for those with patience and initiative readings this, be calmed with heart and soul as one of my favorite healings below-

Comments

• CANLAUCANLAU Posts: 7 Tin ✭
    Hi, @rohanibuang61

This is a very nice message and so cool to see someone else out there who was led by the Lord to use Bitgold! I too discovered Bitgold in Aug or so of 2015 and was praying if this is a tool the Lord would have me use and if I can trust it. In all humbleness the answer was yes and so I signed up and I am very happy with it.

It is as you say, Gold and Silver are Gods money. All else is fiat! It is truly a cool platform and as it grows and becomes even more flexible I think more and more people will be seeing the true value of saving and transacting in Gold!

What part of the east are you from? What country are you living in and how are you finding using the platform over there?
    Cheers,
  • MurphyMurphy Posts: 98 Bronze ✭✭✭
    I have thought many times that such a perfect metal must be a gift from God, although I believe in no religion. I think religion just allows men to control other men and steal their liberties and freedom it does more to keep humankind separate from one another then together. So I try not to attach any religious sentiment to gold. I do believe in God but only my own personal one.

I do feel my attachment to gold though is as powerful as yours @rohanibuang61 Every few months I read the money speech by Ayn Rand or listen to the speech on youtube, I am not ashamed to admit that I have wept while listening to it or reading it. This speech explains exactly how I feel about money and my labour.

http://capitalismmagazine.com/2002/08/franciscos-money-speech/
  • rohanibuang61rohanibuang61 Posts: 2,379 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Bravo @CANLAU thank you for your nice and warm message about similar in our aims. I put you 1 like. I am leaving in South East Asia namely Malaysia and for me at present, BitGold is the only answer to my needs. Can be me active too in this community site constributing your idea, writeup, comments and so on. Hope one day you are in the leader board too. B)
    @Murphy The Ayn Rand phrase “Until and unless you discover that money is the root of all good, you ask for your own destruction. When money ceases to be the tool by which men deal with one another, then men become the tools of men. Blood, whips and guns–or dollars. Take your choice–there is no other–and your time is running out.” this is fiat money not Gold or Silver money where history proved harmonious life during those days, B)
    @rohanibuang61 yes you are totally correct. She means fiat money. Ayn always thought only gold or silver should be money.
  • nigelmarkdiasnigelmarkdias Posts: 1,323 Silver ✭✭✭✭
    "For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."
    1 Timothy 6:10, King James Bible
    What if Atlas really shrugged? @Murphy @rohanibuang61 @CANLAU
    Thank you for the inspiration @rohanibuang61
    @Murphy yes Brother, you are right. Take care too B)
    @nigelmarkdias, same to you Brother and may we all being blessed for using the right money too i.e gold and silver. B)
    @nigelmarkdias So you think that money is the root of all evil? . . . Have you ever asked what is the root of money? Money is a tool of exchange, which can’t exist unless there are goods produced and men able to produce them. Money is the material shape of the principle that men who wish to deal with one another must deal by trade and give value for value. Money is not the tool of the moochers, who claim your product by tears, or of the looters, who take it from you by force. Money is made possible only by the men who produce. Is this what you consider evil?

Ayn Rand
    "Or did you say it's the LOVE of money that's the root of all evil? To love a thing is to know and love its nature. To love money is to know and love the fact that money is the creation of the best power within you, and your passkey to trade your effort for the effort of the best among men. It's the person who would sell his soul for a nickel, who is the loudest in proclaiming his hatred of money—and he has good reason to hate it. The lovers of money are willing to work for it. They know they are able to deserve it

Ayn Rand