Woo Hoo! Bitgold coming online for USA :)

UvasUvas Posts: 680 Silver ✭✭✭✭
Finally! today's investor alert says USA customers will start to be phased in for use of user to user transfers of gold starting in April. No exact dates, but this is happening sooner than I thought.

Is everybody happy? :)

Best Answer

Answers

• GrandpaBrianGrandpaBrian Posts: 679 Silver ✭✭✭✭
    Today is the last day of the Company's first fiscal year so it is appropriate that they made this announcement of an extension of services to some US clients.

I believe it is better to take the time to do things right, especially in a market as strategically important as the USA. Working carefully to get the legal framework solidly in place before acting will help reduce serious problems later.

It has been a remarkable first year. Not only did management get the service up and running but they strengthened the equity base of the enterprise in a significant way. GoldMoney Inc has a very solid balance sheet which will allow it to focus on the strategic view and move from strength to strength going forward.
  • UvasUvas Posts: 680 Silver ✭✭✭✭
    Oh I agree that they should make sure they have dotted all their I's and crossed their t's. They certainly have a good game plan and seem to be following it methodically. really great start for them.

Once USA is on board and business account are rolling, this platform is gonna rock.
  • GoldIsCurrencyGoldIsCurrency Posts: 1,820 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    @Uvas Is everybody happy? This guy over here is happy. Huge news! You are on the gold, this platform is gonna rock! With payments in usa rolling out I am excited to see the business element of this platform roll out too.
  • LGJLGJ Posts: 68 Bronze ✭✭✭
    I'm pretty stoked about it. I wonder which states will go first? I know that Utah, Texas and Arizona have all passed Gold friendly legislation recently. I wonder if that means those states will be the early adopters.
  • 1halfcockedRooster1halfcockedRooster Posts: 97 Tin ✭
    Happy Days is playing like an old song.
  • rohanibuang61rohanibuang61 Posts: 2,379 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulation to all our fellow American family members of BitGold. Hope we all miximizing full efforts to help BitGold for more new encouragement to our family, friends, surrounding in joining BitGold. B)
  • MurphyMurphy Posts: 101 Bronze ✭✭✭
    Hopefully this will allow their membership to expand faster, great news indeed.
    @LGJ
    LGJ said:

I'm pretty stoked about it. I wonder which states will go first? I know that Utah, Texas and Arizona have all passed Gold friendly legislation recently. I wonder if that means those states will be the early adopters.

That seems a reasonable assumption.

Unfortunately, I live in the economic hellhole otherwise known as Illinois. I bet Illinois is gonna be near the bottom of the list lol.
    Hmm...i wonder if this was an April fool's joke...

>:)