Gifting Gold

Last night I sent my wife $10 in gold to see "try out" the gifting feature. The email went through fine and I was able to create an account for her that immediately had the $10 in it. Worked great.

I think that Gold Gifting should be linked to the affiliate or the referral program so that if someone accepts our free gift and then buys more gold as a result of our gift we earn free gold. In my opinion this would be a nice way to introduce people to BitGold.
"Hi, here's a dollars worth of Gold"!

Comments

• 79Au19779Au197 Posts: 4,047 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    @JawsofLife - at one time someone opening a new account through the Gift of Gold did get the opportunity for bonus gold if they deposited an additional 5g of gold. The "gifter" also got a bonus.

@Melanie - this is no longer the case … correct?
  • rohanibuang61rohanibuang61 Posts: 2,379 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Yes @JawsofLife

Gold gift, Golden Heart referral and Affiliate referral are alternative ways where active BitGold members can added income as commission or incentive to their personal BitGold platform. The commission and incentive of gold is categorized in 3 different ways as above.

From my experience, I think Affiliate referral carried the most incentive return not less than US$25 per referral with few tiers of income, follow by Golden Heart where both new member and introducer will get gold bonus incentive for maximum of 0.5 gr gold and lastly to the Gold gift where one has to sacrifice his gold as a gift.
  • MelanieMelanie Posts: 1,045 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes @79Au197 - When the Gift of Gold was first offered, the sender was also given a small bonus for sending the gift. The bonus offer for the Gift of Gold has ended, as you mentioned.