Suggestion: Empower business accounts to incentivize customers

PowerlunchmoneyPowerlunchmoney Posts: 274 Bronze ✭✭✭
I'm suggesting that Bitgold empowers the vendor with gold earnings if they receive payments in gold.

The vendor would earn a small gold percentage per sale where the customer used Bitgold to pay. The vendor could offer a discount to customers paying in Bitgold while bringing in new users to the platform.

Possible @Roy Sebag @Darrell ?
Tagged:

Comments

• gbsmangbsman Posts: 25 Tin ✭
    I think that will be a smart incentive
  • UvasUvas Posts: 680 Silver ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    From what I understand, there already is an incentive. The company that I work for has a retail segment that does around $30,000 a month in credit card sales. I looked at the charges for the most recent month and discovered that we are paying 3.8% of sales in charges. From what I understand, Bitgold only charges 2%. So switching over to a Bitgold business account would save my company around $500 a month.

@Melanie

Will Bitgold provide a credit card reader with its business account? Am I understanding this right? A customer can come in and swipe a regular credit card and Bitgold uses that payment to add gold to my business account?
  • MelanieMelanie Posts: 1,045 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Uvas, unfortunately we do not have any Business Tools available for physical merchants at this time. With the launch of Business Accounts, we are focusing on online merchants for the moment. Stay tuned as new Business features become available!
  • UvasUvas Posts: 680 Silver ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, I will keep watching :)
  • danibuttudanibuttu Posts: 5 Tin ✭
    @Melanie If I apply for the Business account, people had to register to Bitgold to make a payment or there is also an express checkout page in which you can pay by card without creating a Bitgold account?
    Thanks in advance.
  • MelanieMelanie Posts: 1,045 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    @danibuttu They must register for a BitGold account to complete the payment!
  • rohanibuang61rohanibuang61 Posts: 2,379 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    @danibuttu the latest moves from BitGold that you get commission too if your client open business account in BitGold under your sponsor. B)