Who's adding BitGold Pay to there website?

TRUST_METRUST_ME Posts: 2 Tin ✭
Great to see first version of payments from BitGold rolling out. I'm sure they will be adding lots of features / enhancements over time. Excited to see this take off as an option of earning Gold on my sales. Should we start a thread here to show / promote which sites are offering BitGold as payments to help promote some business to other community people here?

Tagged:

Comments

• MR_LAVOIEMR_LAVOIE Posts: 25 Copper ✭✭
    IT might take some time for mass adoption, but makes a lot of sense globally.
  • GrandpaBrianGrandpaBrian Posts: 679 Silver ✭✭✭✭
    Do you need to have two separate accounts, a personal BitGold account and another Business Account, to use BitGoldPay? If so, do you need two different cell numbers and email addresses?
    I have written to the Company inquiring about the possibility a WIX App being developed in order to get paid for digital downloads.

In my case, I would like to be able to add a button with the price set in grams that allows someone to download a particular report in PDF format from TheBitGoldFiles.com

I use WIX to build my website because of its attractive graphical interface. I don't have to mess around with HTML code.

A one-click app that lets me get paid would be very cool.
  • MelanieMelanie Posts: 1,045 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also @GrandpaBrian - the same mobile number can be used for both your personal and business account, however you do need to use different emails. To use BitGold Pay, you simply need a business account, and your customer needs to have a personal or business BitGold account. If they don't yet have one, they can easily register for one and get started!
    @Darrell , I was just watching you do your standup routine in Copehagen! Well done and I was glad to see Katie get a chance to chip in to the discussion too. Thanks for the quick reply about my WIX request. I am not a proper codehead which is why I love the "cut and paste" approach at WIX. I have bought and used some of the third party apps found in their market successfully. BitGold should brand an app that would let millions of bloggers like me to collect micropayments. Heck, even a dime a download would add up. Actually, make that o.o5 grams!
    Look forward to hearing back from you on this.
    @Melanie , thanks for the clarification. Didn't see that in the support notes. I will be setting up my new business account pronto.
    I should add that my test this morning was not trivial. I really wanted to prove the point that micropayments in gold are possible. As Darrell points out in a recent video, trying to do payments under $10 using credit cards and the like just don't work because of the friction and the high fees.

I think micropayments are going to add up to macro business for BitGold. Look at what Apple did with iTunes.
  • UvasUvas Posts: 678 Silver ✭✭✭✭

I should add that my test this morning was not trivial. I really wanted to prove the point that micropayments in gold are possible. As Darrell points out in a recent video, trying to do payments under $10 using credit cards and the like just don't work because of the friction and the high fees.

I think micropayments are going to add up to macro business for BitGold. Look at what Apple did with iTunes.

@GrandpaBrian

I never think doing the dishes is trivial! Sending your wife a bill for it made me laugh tho... :)
  • nigelmarkdiasnigelmarkdias Posts: 1,323 Silver ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Uvas said:

@GrandpaBrian I think micropayments are going to add up to macro business for BitGold You are probably right. Is this BitGold's killer app? @Darrell
    @Uvas: Ah, wish there was BitGold earlier, I could have sent a lot of bills for the family Uber service and dishes of course.

• nigelmarkdiasnigelmarkdias Posts: 1,323 Silver ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry folks, not worked out the formatting. My apologies. :)
  • WebMogulWebMogul Posts: 36 Tin ✭
    My friend says he gets this message when posting the bitgold business bitpay link. Is this bitgold business bitpay working?

Unable to Confirm Your Invoice

BitGold Pay is currently unavailable in your region - please try again later.
  • MelanieMelanie Posts: 1,045 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @WebMogul - Would you be able to provide a link to your friend's website so we can take a look? Or they can send us an email to [email protected]!
  • rohanibuang61rohanibuang61 Posts: 2,379 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
  • PinkdogPinkdog Posts: 511 Silver ✭✭✭✭
    I've been waiting to find an online shop that accepts gold as payment. I finally found one using our Goldmoney platform. It is a restaurant in Aruba.

Linda's Dutch Pabcakes and Pizzas
    http://www.lindas-aruba.com/

Scroll to the bottom of the page and you will see the BitGold Payment icon. Has any one found any other sites that accept Goldmoney?