Deposit missing

The strangest thing happened to me today.
I deposit using my bank card, money got deducted from my account but no sign of it in my bitgold account.
Has anyone experienced this before?
I aint worried just surprised.

Comments

• MelanieMelanie Posts: 1,045 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't speak too specifically to your transactions here on the Community hardeem, but you would need to have had a successful credit card deposit transaction for a charge to be made to your card. Please open a support ticket by emailing [email protected] where we can better diagnose the issue you seem to be having.
  • hardeemhardeem Posts: 33 Tin ✭
    @Melanie , I have sent the mail to support like you said
  • rohanibuang61rohanibuang61 Posts: 2,379 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes @Hardeem if Melanie in the picture, I believe your above problem will soon be solved. B)
  • davidboeydavidboey Posts: 9 Tin ✭
    edited April 2016
    I have got the same problem. I deposited RM50 into my business account this month and now it is missing. What's wrong? It was in my account right after I paid through my VISA card and then today my balance is 0. I have also sent mail to support
  • hardeemhardeem Posts: 33 Tin ✭
    @Melanie , could you please help check the status of my issue above. I sent the required screen shot... but i am yet to get any feedback.
    Thank you
  • boeyongboeyong Posts: 1 Tin ✭
    edited April 2016
    davidboey said:

I have got the same problem. I deposited RM50 into my business account this month and now it is missing. What's wrong? It was in my account right after I paid through my VISA card and then today my balance is 0. I have also sent mail to support

I just found out I mistakenly opened another business account under another email! How stupid and forgetful can I get? LOL No wonder all these purported issues like balance missing and so on crept up. My mistake. Good to have Bitgold alert me and cancelled my later account. Thanks very very much Bitgold. You are a godsend... My case is now closed. (can go back to sleep now..heh heh)