Where are customer services, a sleep?

scazzascazza Posts: 2 Tin ✭
edited April 2016 in About Goldmoney Products
I made a deposit to the London vault last Monday 18th April 2016 and my deposit is still showing as "Pending"
I have emailed support twice now regarding this over the last 48 hrs and still no reply or acknowledgement of my emails.

Is anyone home?
What is going on?

Love the gold, love the BitGold concept and hate the customer service.

Comments

• UvasUvas Posts: 680 Silver ✭✭✭✭
    That is odd, I usually get prompt service. Have you tried calling them on the phone? They have a very helpful phone staff.
  • MelanieMelanie Posts: 1,045 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @scazza, we are wide awake and I'd be happy to assist. Do note that your email sent the 19th did not pertain to this issue, but our team has been looking into it and I will update you via email response. As for your message about your deposit sent yesterday, I have taken care of that for you. We do send you a message when you submit a support ticket to advise that responses may arrive within 1-3 business days, though more typically they are responded to within 1-2.
  • scazzascazza Posts: 2 Tin ✭
    Thank you for your quick response after posting on this forum, however I did not receive any email response when I submitted my support tickets.
    I have also checked my spam filters for any emails from you.

Anyway all sorted now, thank you once again.
  • 79Au19779Au197 Posts: 4,047 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    Woo Hoo … and @Melanie comes through again B)

@scazza happy to hear you are sorted. I agree that "Pending" at the vault seems to take longer than one expects, however you can add at least an extra 24 hours if you and the vault are on opposite sides of the globe (or maybe just BitGold Toronto and the vault). I suspect that that "Pending" does not change to "Confirmed" until BRINKS notifies BitGold that your gold has been 100% allocated to you. @Melanie - any truth to my suspicion?

In any case as I have said on other threads, when you really think about it - EVERYTHING in life takes longer than we expect it to, especially when the Internet has preconditioned us for instant gratification. Patience in not just a virtue, it a sanity saving defense mechanism.
  • MelanieMelanie Posts: 1,045 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    @79Au197 Yes, when your transaction is displayed as "Confirmed" this means that the amount of gold you purchased has been allocated to you in your chosen vault!