With respect to GoldMoney Card and Missing deposit

Hello guys, trust you are doing well...

I posted awhile ago about missing deposit and non arrival of my gold money card. Well, I have an update.

I called support and was quite impressed with the way both support staff handled my issues( A lady- I did quite catch her name and Stan).
Got the explanation needed for the missing deposit- So if any one has that same issue , I would suggest that you remain calm, it is just a system glitch and it is been worked on now.

About the card, I was promised a new card will be sent via a courier service and of course I am paying which I dont mind though.

Overall, Bitgold is super awesome.

Thanks support staff and everyone here in the community...

The future is now...

Comments

• hardeemhardeem Posts: 33 Tin ✭
    Just a quick update...
    My missing deposit aint missing anymore... It was just credited.
    Thank you bitgold and all team members @Melanie @Stan and community members...
  • UvasUvas Posts: 678 Silver ✭✭✭✭
    Good news, @hardeem

I agree that Bitgold's support staff is top notch. :)
  • GrandpaBrianGrandpaBrian Posts: 679 Silver ✭✭✭✭
    We would all do well to remind ourselves that BitGold is trying to provide support to customers in over 150 countries . So many different financial systems, languages and delivery systems to content with. The load on the small, but growing support staff must be very heavy. On top of that the business has been operating for less than a year.

So a bit of patience is advised. Keep on BitGolding!
  • rohanibuang61rohanibuang61 Posts: 2,379 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @hardeem yes support will definitely did their jobs for members satisfaction as with the back of this community site everybody will know what is happening in ensuring the perfectness and smooth running of BitGold operation. B)