Redeposit of sealed GoldCubes?

79Au19779Au197 Posts: 4,047 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
In one of the recent Town Halls the team talked about why gold can NOT be accepted back into the vaults due to the need to reassay.

What about unopened GoldCube packages? Each GoldCube package is well sealed (REALLY WELL SEALED) - tamper proof with a unique serial number.

Won't work for me of course. I'm too busy filling those plastic 3x3x3 cubes. >:)

Comments

• GoldmattersGoldmatters Posts: 3,734 Admin
    @79Au197 They have said that any redeemed gold coming out of the closed loop system cannot re enter. Though they are working on a process to change that.
  • rohanibuang61rohanibuang61 Posts: 2,379 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    @79Au197 Not to late, what shift is this? I was instructed to be around the clock shift but I am tired now and wanted to sign off. Nearly 45 minutes repeating Imran Hossein video at BigD site.

On your above matter, I think BitGold is taking double precaution just because in this region PAMP Suisse Gold Bar was fraud not only on the Gold, The Assayer and even the plastics all look genuine but fake. Some how or rather there are abundance Professional conmen around the globe looking for their victims. Good night and cheer. B)

• GoldIsCurrencyGoldIsCurrency Posts: 1,770 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    @79Au197 A process is going to be put together with business partner Dillion Gage in order to be able to make physical deposits. What the timeline is on that I am not sure.
  • 79Au19779Au197 Posts: 4,047 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    @BigD
    BigD said:

@79Au197 A process is going to be put together with business partner Dillion Gage in order to be able to make physical deposits. What the timeline is on that I am not sure.

Hence my suggestion/question …