How Nice If BitGold Can Increased To ½ or 1 gram To Top Community Leader Board.

rohanibuang61rohanibuang61 Posts: 2,379 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
I foresee few active and qualified members here had left us for some unknown reasons.

I possibly think one of the main reason is the incentive given by BitGold is too minimum for active members here. Talking 0.25 gram X 8 top Leader Board is peanut to BitGold. Even if 1 gram per month, only 8 grams for this site to be alive.

Deep into my heart, I believe most active community site members will be motivated to their highest and possibly they just keep to themselves without expressing the above openly.

Frankly BitGold active members here are sacrificing their heart and soul for ideas and comments and hope @Josh Crumb @Roy Sebag , to kindly consider as April 2016 is reaching to an end.

As I have open this topic, we value and analyse the response from members here. If 10 members say “Yes”, I think I am right. B)

Comments

• GoldmattersGoldmatters Posts: 3,996 Admin
    @rohanibuang61 I will say that this community and its Bitgold supporters create much value and understanding for the platform :) no question about that!
  • 79Au19779Au197 Posts: 4,047 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    @rohanibuang61

Despite my personal contest with you to regain the #1 leader board position <3 , I have to disagree with you. Although I would never turn down free gold, I do not think that the leader board gold bonus is the reason why we post.

Speaking for myself, I post and answer questions because I, like the BitGold staff, have a passion for gold and the mission of BitGold. The vision of @Roy Sebag and @Josh Crumb resonates with me. I love the fact that BitGold allows all of us to adopt our own personal gold standard without the fear and "doom and gloom" that others preach. BitGold is deploying concepts that I have often thought about, so when I first learned about it I was of course intrigued. Once I realized that @Roy Sebag , @Josh Crumb , and BitGold were the real deal I was hooked. I have to assume others feel as I do.

Make no mistake, I am highly impressed with the fact that BitGold incentivizes its user base to recruit new users. I am also not surprised that some people abused this in the beginning and became quite vocal when BitGold took steps to control the abuse. We are in the early stages when BitGold must grow or die. To do so it must gain users through advertising, incentives, and affiliates - but this requires vast expenditure of funds. At some point BitGold will need to reduce or eliminate the incentives,and actually generate profit. I am thankful to be part of the BitGold family and happy to receive whatever bonuses I get. Whether bonus gold or BitGold logo wear (t-shirt, cap, whatever) I am happy.

B)
  • UvasUvas Posts: 680 Silver ✭✭✭✭
    I would still post here like I do without the bonus. I was suprised when I received my first bonus.

Mostly, I jump on and see if there are any unanswered questions posted, or to post something interesting I found on the interwebs about gold.
  • anthony28anthony28 Posts: 43 Copper ✭✭
    I dont post very often but I'm on the site everyday to see updates and any news. I feel that the gold bonus that is offered is the only reason some people post. Some people posts are way off the bit gold topic to increase their bonus points.

I think the bonus should be scrapped that way you only get people who are really interested in the community and will post relevant information for people to learn. If bonuses are to be given they should be given in private to members and then people don't fascinate over a leader board that means nothing but getting 1/2 a gram of gold.

Just my 2 cents
  • rohanibuang61rohanibuang61 Posts: 2,379 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am still shortage of 6 comments for a conclusion. At least I see one new comment coming active from @anthony28. B)