Selling products?

I own a few websites that I see advertising products. My question is how can I receive payments when member/client purchases some online advertising from website. Like for example: I sell a banner package for $1. I do have PayPal in place right now but i would like to eliminate PayPal. Also, what happens if my member/client doesn't participate with BitGold? How can I still get that payment if my member/client only uses Paypal, or Payza, or any other payment processors, or evern credit card payments?

Answers

• GoldmattersGoldmatters Posts: 3,937 Admin
    @CptSilva This seems like a good question for for @Melanie . As I understand it, the client must sign up for Bitgold to participate in payments.
  • rohanibuang61rohanibuang61 Posts: 2,379 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    @CptSilva The speed of BitGold technological progress is amazing and considerably fast.
    As BitGold just pass a year birthday, I believed BitGold in advancing into anything practical for members easy access.
    Possible too that BitGold will have the similar facility like Paypal, if not now but will be on the making. :)
  • jmr5djmr5d Posts: 218 Bronze ✭✭✭
    @CptSilva I just embedded a Bitgold payment button in my site for a software product I sell, and found out that countries where payments are not available yet (including the U.S. currently) will not be able to use it. So you may not want to rely on it exclusively as yet, until they expand that functionality a bit. You could consider having the Bitgold button alongside a Paypal button or something like that as a workaround.
  • MelanieMelanie Posts: 1,045 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @CptSilva, at this time your customers will need to have BitGold accounts in order to send payment to you for your goods or services using the BitGold Pay button.

(Whoops, this post has been saved as a draft for almost two weeks! Sorry about that)
  • nigelmarkdiasnigelmarkdias Posts: 1,323 Silver ✭✭✭✭
    Banner package for USD 1 @CptSilva? CPC? CPM? Time based? CPA. What's your URL?
  • GoldmattersGoldmatters Posts: 3,937 Admin
    @jmr5d See my new question. How did you do this? (Embedd button)
  • CptSilvaCptSilva Posts: 3 Tin ✭
    Thanks everyone. @jmr5d yes please lket us know this embedding stuff. I would like to do a purchase button for my BitGold customers. Along side something else. Paypal and Payza are not going to happen as they both are scams. I would let you know but it will be a long story on why I think they are scams. Lets just say it involves my bank account. I guess I should look for a credit card service? Thanks everyone. And I will be in the look out for BG to come out to the rest of the world. But why not the USA?
  • CptSilvaCptSilva Posts: 3 Tin ✭
    @nigelmarkdias: I own a banner advertising website. I have many banner sizes and different prices for each. You can rent the spot with your banner for 1 day to 1 year. And yes we have multiple years if needed. I can't post a link here as I don't want to get in trouble in case we are not supposed to, but you can search it "My Golden Banners". Thanks my friend.