Bitgold Bar in Latin America: Colombia Accepting BITCOIN and other cryptocurrencies

In the coming weeks our Bar in the restaurant www.mansiondelrio.co will start receiving bitgold as payment for our beer, cocktails and liquor. We are also interested in accepting bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies that the bitgold platform accepts, but we have some questions:

I understand the confirmation to the Dubai vault takes time, But when it is pending can the transaction fail or be denied? if the deposit fails we can't get paid for that purchase.

On my personal account if I make a gold purchase, I can't deposit more until the previous transaction is confirmed, Would on the business account be restricted on how many bitcoin-to-gold deposits can I make on a day?

Comments

• 79Au19779Au197 Posts: 4,047 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    @MansionDelRio what a great idea!

I can't answer your questions but I know who can. Do have a business account now? Have you applied for one? How do you envision a customer paying directly with BitGold? How do you envision a customer paying with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies?

@Darrell @Melanie who could assist @MansionDelRio in setting this up?

@MansionDelRio - I applaud you efforts and wish you the best success. Once things are up an running you should post some pictures of customers paying with gold (as opposed to the GoldMoney Card). Maybe a YouTube video?

@Em13 or @gdecter you should to go to Mansión del Río to document and video the first customer to pay with BitGold gold. It might require you to stay a week or two. B)

@Roy Sebag @Josh - how about a Town Hall?

• GoldmattersGoldmatters Posts: 3,955 Admin
    edited July 2016
    @MansionDelRio You will have the support of the community to implement this. This is awesome!

@79Au197 I would imagine @MansionDelRio would be using Bitpay to accept Bitcoin

@79Au197 great suggestions RE: townhall/documentation

@MansionDelRio Do you accept MasterCard?
    @MansionDelRio after checking out your website ( http://mansiondelrio.co ) I want to go there myself. How elegant and exciting!
  • rohanibuang61rohanibuang61 Posts: 2,379 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @MansionDelRio
    (In the coming weeks our Bar in the restaurant www.mansiondelrio.co will start receiving bitgold as payment for our beer, cocktails and liquor. - I think what you mean is the GoldMoney card and not the bitgold).

(I understand the confirmation to the Dubai vault takes time, But when it is pending can the transaction fail or be denied?
    - I think if pending status, its mean your deposit is accepted awaiting the vault location approval and normally the deposit wont be fail if fund is deposited and accepted under pending status after the deposit been deducted from your card. Just wait for the "confirmed" status and you will be paid too as introducer)

On my personal account if I make a gold purchase, I can't deposit more until the previous transaction is confirmed( To ensure security and safety make sure you plan when deposit fund to BitGold the real amount instead of repeating deposits that is rejected probably due to card withdrawal limitation and so on).
    Would on the business account be restricted on how many bitcoin-to-gold deposits can I make on a day? As for this I think there is no limit of how many deposit to your account as this be business not by one customers but from different sources.
  • MansionDelRioMansionDelRio Posts: 10 Tin ✭
    Thanks for all this wonderful responses!!!

Yes we have a business account, and we expect to use the invoices that bitgold business provides to sell, not just the goldmoney card

I am finishing adding all our cocktails, beer and liquor to the item library. We just are waiting for the first bank transfer to work and we are ready to start promoting bitgold as a form of payment for our bars.

and hopefully all the cryptocurrencies that bitgold accepts

Thanks for all this wonderful responses!!!
    Yes we have a business account, and we expect to use the invoices that bitgold business provides to sell, not just the goldmoney card

I am finishing adding all our cocktails, beer and liquor to the item library. We just are waiting for the first bank transfer to work and we are ready to start promoting bitgold as a form of payment for our bars.

and hopefully all the cryptocurrencies that bitgold accepts

@rohanibuang61 not just the GoldMoney Card - but actual payment in GOLD and cryptocurrency

@ArtMatters @em13 @gdecter @Melanie @Roy Sebag @Josh @Darrell The Golden Nijas definitely need to go for a few weeks to document this (with a Town Hall)

• JSBachJSBach Posts: 8 Tin ✭
    If I order from the USA, would you be willling to chill? B)