First Deposit

Hi all,

Kindly advise I wanna fund my account for the first time,this account was created (5)five Months ago. So I won't be charged for not using it for such a long time?

People are complaining about that ,but some are recommending Bitgol as a best company ever.

I need your help before I start

Best Answers

• GoldIsCurrencyGoldIsCurrency Posts: 1,781 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    @SRooiland There aren't any charges for not using an account. There are no monthly fee's. When you buy gold you are charged a 1% fee on the purchase of your gold. When you sell any gold your are charged a 1% fee. Storage of your gold and insurance are free. The people saying this is the best company ever are correct. Hopefully this answers your question.
  • UvasUvas Posts: 678 Silver ✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    Yes, there are no charges for keeping an account. The only thing BitGold charges is their 1% commission when you purchase or sell some gold.

Answers

• SRooilandSRooiland Posts: 2 Tin ✭
    Thanks a lot for the best advise ever, I'm so pleased to have a great community
  • GrandpaBrianGrandpaBrian Posts: 679 Silver ✭✭✭✭
    Another "zombie account" comes back to life!

It can take many months for some people to understand and trust the system. They may start with a very small test deposit of five or ten dollars but once they see that it actually works as advertised they get more committed. A year later, ten dollars has gone up to hundreds or thousands.
  • nigelmarkdiasnigelmarkdias Posts: 1,323 Silver ✭✭✭✭
  • 79Au19779Au197 Posts: 4,047 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    @SRooiland welcome aboard, buckle up, and enjoy the ride.

Gold is money, it is in fact the "Gold Standard" for money. B)
  • Rj838Rj838 Posts: 212 Bronze ✭✭✭
    it is very tempting at first and too good to be true, showers of excitement, but somewhere along the line you will be bleep with verifications and unnecessary delay.

• 79Au19779Au197 Posts: 4,047 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Rj838 user experience must vary significantly from country to country. :#
  • rohanibuang61rohanibuang61 Posts: 2,379 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi and welcome @SRooiland I think you have made a right coming by coming to this community site effectively one of the most proven testimony from members that committed to BitGold not just to deposit fund but the let other new members alert about gold, silver, money, countries and the world scenarios.
    edited July 2016
    @79Au197 , requesting numerous verification when one can dispense all is a bit....!!

I think bitgold should request all verifications necessary at first when opening/approving the account.

'source of wealth' , It got me wondering, do you have to be gold to invest in gold at bitgold platform!!!

What if someone has no inheritance, or works in a private/freelancer ?!!? would they be segregated from using the platform??

some countries cash is the prime means of money handling and pay stubs are occasional. Also putting the requested verification in latin is tedious and sometimes even impossible from the source.

Luckily for me I'm employed and dodged that bullet. :)

Bitgold should also look into customers emails, some emails do not get answered for more than whats's promised (2-3 business days) as delay is often painful.

had it not been for the legend Kind @Melanie ,...god bless

btw @Melanie , pls look into my reply email I sent 2 days ago, you regarding change of address. :)