Webmoney for CHF Deposits

helferleinhelferlein Posts: 155 Bronze ✭✭✭
Hi all.

Under the deposit -> more options there is a feature to deposit in EUR with Sofortüberweisung (www.sofort.com) and in CHF with Webmoney. But actually Sofort is much easier to use since you do not need to be registered anywhere for this service.
Additionally Webmoney does not work over the bitgold platform currently. Anybody has used webmoney for CHF deposits?

Why we cannot use sofort for CHF deposits?

Regards
Peter

Comments

• MelanieMelanie Posts: 1,045 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @helferlein - the Additional Payment Methods offered vary by region, which is why some are available for EUR purchases and some are available for CHF purchases. We announced to Swiss users on Friday that we now offer credit card processing in CHF, so I hope you will find this convenient!
  • helferleinhelferlein Posts: 155 Bronze ✭✭✭
    Thanks @Melanie

The card processing in CHF is great thanks! I'm using this feature with my prepaid mastercard of my bank.
    So I can transfer instantly to that card and fund with it instantly as well the bitgold account.

But if I could use sofortüberweisung for CHF there would be no need to transfer funds first to the prepaid card since it will be deducted from the bankaccount directly.... would be one step less... :-)